how daniel is as a father

Daniel

You woke up to the smell of pancakes,bacon, and eggs one morning with a beam of sun on your bed sheets. You thought it might be your daughter Georgie sense she was considered "the cook of the house." When you turned to look at Daniel he wasn't there. Which made you even more confused. 'Is daniel...cooking' you thought to yourself squinting your eyes looking at the brightness from the window. You got up from the bed realizing your only wearing a large t-shirt you took from Daniel. So you changed into a gray crop top and sweatpants so that you were less revealing.

When you went to the kitchen to see what was going on you saw Daniel cooking and all three of your kids eating. Your 13 year old oldest daughter Georgia ran to you. "Mom why is dad cooking" she looked at you confused and also laughing a bit. I shrugged as I watched Daniel cook. When they were down you noticed that there backpacks, luchboxes, and shoes were all lined up and ready to go. He went in order as he called there names and sent one there way. "Ok jessie, mykalia, and georgia" he going youngest to oldest daughter. They all went to the bus stop happy and full. Daniel started cleaning up and then gave you your plate of food.

"Since when did you start cooking breakgmfast Mr seavey" you said amused with him making you a cup of coffee. "Since we got three kids Mrs. Seavey" he said smirking and hugging you from behind as I sat on the couch eating my breakfast. "By the way im taking jessie to the park, mykalia to karate class,and Georgia to her friends house to study" he said sounding proud of himself. "Wow, your doing a great job baby" you said kissing his neck as he sat next to you. "Thanks babe I try" he said filling his mouth with waffles. The rest of the morning you guys cuddled together watching netflix. After the kids got home from all there after school stuff it was around 9:00 which is when they all went  to bed. You and Daniel went to your room and watch a movie. Your were watching the movie when Daniel started kissing you behind the ear (which was a major turn on for you.) "Daniel what are you doing" you said confused and loving it at the same time. "Well, I think I deserve an award from all the stuff it did today" he said tracing a picture on your skin with his finger. "The gift of fatherhood is enough" you said lifting his head up kissing him gently. He sighed in defeat and kissed you once again making you feel lucky to be married to him.