Chapter 7~ The Italian Hangover

All I feel is pain.

Pain in my leg, pain in my stomach and...holy moly, so much pain in my head.

Why do I only see black? Oh right, my eyes are closed.

My eyes fluttered open to a familiar room.

It wasn't my room, it was Kayla's.

I sat up and...oh my goodness. All I felt was an excruciating painful throb in my head.

I groaned in annoyance. I felt the bed weighing down a bit on one side. I turned to look on my right side to find a very tired looking, sleeping, Kayla.

Wait a minute. How did I get here? How did we get here?

Oh, my.

God, please don't tell me my mum found out.

You see, I didn't tell my mum where I was going exactly. I just told her I was going to Kayla's house to study. Of course, that was accepted.

So how did we get out of Kayla's house without her mum knowing you ask?

Kayla said we were going to meet up with her Aunt for dinner. Kayla's mum was pleased with that, so she let us go.

I hate lying to people, especially the ones I love. But you know what they say...sometimes you need to lie to get your own way.

But my question exactly is, how the hell did we get here when we were both in a horrible drunken state?

I pulled the covers off, to find myself wearing a very baggy t-shirt that wasn't mine and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Kayla's.

It was just plain white. It was soft and smelt of a quite attractive cologne.

Wait? Cologne?

Holy shit it's a guy's shirt.

I tried to remember last nights events but nothing came to me.

I shook Kayla whilst I was freaking out.

"Kayla"

She moved a little.

"Kayla wake up"

She groaned.

"Kayla please get up"

"Alexis if you don't shut the fuck up right now I swear to God, I'll shove the pillow in your mouth to shut you up"

Well then...

She still kept her eyes closed.

So, I said the one thing I was afraid to say...

"I think I lost my virginity"

She shot straight up but then groaned due hangover.

Once she regained herself, she said, "WHAT?! It was meant to be me first! This isn't even fair" she crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance.

I whacked her arm. "Kayla, this is serious. I don't even know what happened. I don't know who was with me. I didn't even get to experience it how I wanted to"

I said the last sentence quietly to myself. However, it was enough for Kayla to hear because she wrapped her arms around me in a hug and whispered...

"Can I be the Godmother?"

My eyes widened and I held a very shocked expression. She laughed and said she was joking.

"I'm sure nothing happened Alexis. You just said you "think" you lost it but you might've just had too much to drink so you can't remember anything. Plus your Alexis, and you worry about everything".