Chapter 22

After Harry and Ginny's ceremony, Hermione sneaked into the house so she could change back into her wedding dress. She had to all but force Ginny to stay in hers and not switch back to her maid-of-honor dress.

"Need help with the zip?"

Hermione glanced over her shoulder and saw Fred leaning against the doorframe. She smiled and asked, "What are you doing up here?"

"We're officially married, so all my sister's talk is just empty threats now." He slowly pulled the zipper up Hermione's back, then let his hands slip to her hips as he kissed the nape of her neck. "You look absolutely gorgeous, by the way."

"Thank you," she said, resting her head back, against his chest. "If we didn't have a hundred people waiting for us, I'd suggest helping the zip go the other way." Fred chuckled against her neck, sending a shiver all the way to her toes. She sighed and turned to face him. "Did they switch the tent to reception mode?"

"Yes, but I'm sure they won't miss us if we take another ten minutes."

"Mmm, yes, but the things I have planned for you will take a lot longer than ten minutes," Hermione purred, carding her fingers through his hair. "You ready, Mr. Weasley?"

Fred groaned but nodded. "After you, Mrs. Weasley." Hermione quirked her lips and shook her head. "Mrs. Granger-Weasley?"

"I like the sound of that," Hermione said, slipping her hand into his.

They made their way back downstairs and outside. The tent from the ceremony had transformed into an elongated canopy, covering small, round tables that surrounded a dance floor. To the right of the head table sat the stunning four-tiered wedding cake, with shimmering red roses cascading down the sides and topped with H & F.

When Hermione and Fred reached the entrance, Fred tugged at her hand and she stopped beside him. He let out a shrill whistle and the low hum of conversation amongst the guests quickly ceased as all eyes turned to them.

"Hit it, Finnegan!" Fred called.

Looking to the left, Hermione saw Seamus Finnigan in the corner with all his DJ gear setup. He gave Fred a thumbs up and held his wand up to his neck. With his magically magnified voice, he announced, "Ladies and gentle-wizards! Join me in welcoming our newlyweds for their first dance as husband and wife!"

Fred led her to the center of the dance floor and Hermione looked up at him with a puzzled expression. "We don't have a song though," she said as Fred wrapped an arm around her waist.

"We do now," he said, with a wink, and the opening chords of 'You've Got It' started playing.

"Every time I look into your lovely eyes

I see a love that money just can't buy

One look from you, I drift away

I pray that you are here to stay."

Hermione's smile practically reached her ears as she let Fred lead her around the floor. "Roy Orbison," she said softly.

"Anything you want, you've got it," Fred sang, twirling her around and then pulling her close once more. "Anything you need, you've got it. Anything at all, you've got it, baby."

Hermione laughed and rested her head against his chest. "I love you so much, you know that, right?"

"Considering you just married me, after almost two years of dating, I was pretty sure you held me in high regard, at least."

"The highest," Hermione assured.

"I'm glad to give my love to you

I know you feel the way I do."