||Chapter 32 - Blue||

So, like the new cover y'all?

My southern friend has integrated I- A Northern Girl- Into saying y'all.

3rd Person's POV

Commander Zhao and Colonel Shinu stood side by side as they overlooked the training of the archers. Their precision hitting the bullseye every single time without fail. It was impressive and their skill was known throughout the military of the Fire Nation. They were used for secret missions on the occasion but were most used to guard Fire Nation Compounds- And Commander Zhao planned on using them for his own little mission.

"Absolutely not. The Yu Yan archers stay here. Your request is denied Commander Zhao." Stated the Colonel.

"Colonel Shinu, please reconsider. Their precision is legendary. The Yu Yan can pin a fly to a tree from a hundred yards away-Without killing it. You're wasting their talents using them as mere security guards." Zhao replied, his voice sounding sincere as he tried to coax him into lending them into his hands.

"I can do whatever I want with their talents. They're my archers and what I say goes." His voice was firm and authoritative, knowing full well as long as Zhao was under neath his chain of command, he had no say in it.

"But my search for the Avatar is-" He was caught off by the sass filled Colonel, "-Is nothing but a vanity project! We're fighting a real war here and I need every man I've got, Commander." He seethed. Zhao wasn't taking no for an answer.

"But-"

"That's final! I don't want to hear another word about it." Zhao grumbles under his breath like a toddler who was refused another helping of cake. "Colonel, I need those archers not just for the Avatar, but for the Princess as well." Colonel rose a brow, his words peeking his interest.

"Princess?"

"The Princess of Omashu. Spies within the city have given me information that is most interesting, and it matches up with an incident that happened 11 years ago."

"Once again, no matter how many time you ask me of this. My answer will be no. Besides, that will be declaring war with the Earth Kingdom if you kidnap one of it's royalty. We have enough on our hands." The caring of a red hawk sounded off in the distance and in came swooping in, it's long wingspan being seen. It landed on the Colonel's arm, carrying a message on it's back. The Colonel grabbed the message and rolled it open, the more he read, the more horror striked his face. He handed it off to Zhao, his eyes narrowing.

"News from Fire Lord Ozai?" His voice was filled with malice and smirk smug,"It appears I've been promoted to Admiral. My request is now an order." Colonel Shinu reluctantly bows and exits. Zhao looked back down upon the archers, his smirk turning into a creepy grin.

"Just wait Avatar and Princess Himoko, you will be in my clutches soon enough..." He stated, not knowing the while conversation was heard by a mysterious figure with a blue mask, and behind the mask the boy clenched his jaw. He quickly exited before Zhao turned to look up where he was, feeling as if eyes were on him.

---

Himoko's POV

I grimaced and backed away as Sokka coughed towards my direction. "Sokka! Keep your mouth covered!" He glared weakly at Himoko, not feeling like speaking to her to retort.

"This should bring your fever down." Stated his younger sister, wiping a cold rag on his forehead.

"You know what I love about Appa the most? His sense of humor." Sokka stated in a daze, his cheeks flushed and snot dripping out of his nose. I turned around, scrunching up my face at Aang. I honestly hate people when they were sick, especially when they have gotten to this point.