Chapter 8

Dom held Melanie's hand tight as she lead him up to her room, looking around a bit dumbfounded at the family portraits because there seemed to be something missing. Multiple things. When they finally went inside Melanie's room Dominic asked her if he could sit on her bed to which she replied " you can sit anywhere, even on me" she giggled,laying back on her bed. Dom looked at her than at her spacious room " say Melanie ?" " mhm?" " where's your dad in your family portraits and where's you ?" Melanie jolted up, being caught off guard " I'm sorry you don't have to answer that" she looked over the floor, noticing a few pieces of clothing from yesterday on the floor and got up to put them in the closet " when my dad died Georgia thought it'd be a good idea to take the pictures down since my mom couldn't take the site of him because it hurt too bad" she opened her closet door " I haven't ever really  been photogenic but I was in most of his pictures because well I just did anything for my dad, he was the sweetest person" she found herself feeling teardrops on her cheek as she hung the clothes up" after he died I barely toke family portraits anymore, and after Georgia left I stopped altogether. So what you see on the walls are just from the past four years of portraits " she sighed, putting her hands on her hip and huffing , trying to breathe while holding her noises.

She felt two hands come onto her body and suddenly she was warm,his hands went into her hoodie pocket,kissing her neck before he turned her around" it's okay to cry " he engulfed her in his hoodie he'd gotten out of the car before coming in " I like you" he said nonchalantly in Melanie's shoulder, causing her to chuckle " I like you too I guess " " oh you guess ?" Dom pulled away and looked her in the face,somewhat pushing her into the closet while kissing her eagerly. Dom felt too attached which he never liked feeling. He was a fast boy, he did things at a quick pace and Melanie made him feel like he should slow down. Which he hated. But he could never hate her.

Melanie finally got to pull his hoodie over his head after minutes and minutes of kissing, him pulling her jacket off and sweater, getting her in her black t shirt. Melanie pushed them towards the bed and Dom's legs met the side of it, him falling and Melanie now laying over him. He flipped them over, letting his hands roam her body. Mel didn't stop him.

We're going to do it she thought to herself, wait... we're going to do IT ?!?! Melanie pushed him off of her and Dom gathered air after what felt like hours of drowning into the brown eyed girl " I'm sorry " he looked off, Melanie placing her hand on his chest " it takes two to tango " they both just looked at each other, bursting into laughter "of all the things you could think to say you say that ?" " hey that was funny !" He sighed "I don't think we can be around each other for too long,there's too much sexual tension " she snapped her head towards him " what's wrong with that ?" She whispered. Don pulled her by her side closer to him " I want to wait at least a few weeks to make sure you actually like me and don't just like the bad boy exterior " Melanie looked appalled for a minute "you think I just like you because you wear all black? Really ?"Dom chuckled " you'd be surprised at all the girls who seem to" in that moment for the first time,Melanie actually wanted to hit him for real. She jumped off the bed " well how do I know you're not just trying to get in the virgins pants ?" He sat up " you're a virgin ?" Melanie turned her body towards the door, feeling her cheeks get hot " not about that" she shouted , pacing" baby why are you pacing " she couldn't help but feel butterflies at her boyfriend calling her baby 'my boyfriend ' she thought to herself, feeling even more heat come to her " come here" Dominic got up, holding his arms out to embrace her. She walked over to him nonchalantly than backed away " hey I'm supposed to be mad !" " I never meant it like that, I just want to make sure you're not just trying to fulfill a need that's not important, I don't want to invest and you invest and you realize it's not what you want" he sighed " I'm not what you want" Melanie then ran to him, engulfing him as he asked " why would you even think that ? You think I date all of my stalkers ?" He chuckled " no just the cute ones " " okay and what about you? What about if you don't like me in a few weeks?" " oh" he squeezed his arms around her" I KNOW I like you " he looked into her eyes and she closed them " okay and how do you ' know ' "
"because I KNOW " " HOW" he looked down at her and lifted an eyebrow, staring at her for at least a minute " Okay you want some hot chocolate? " " mhm" they released their embrace and headed down the stairs.

Melanie made the chocolate and leaner on the counter drinking hers, Dom coming over and pressing his body onto her, drinking hers also,causing her to giggle which made him kiss her all over her face, laughing into her shoulder " uh oh " Georgia's voice came into the kitchen and soon her mom, finding Melanie and Dom pressed together kissing . Melanie quickly pushed him off of her, looking at the other two in shock " Melanie who is this ! " Melanie's mother shouted .

Melanie and Dom looked between each other, knowing that the had definitely fucked up.

Oh yeah, they DEFINITELY fucked up .