Chapter 17// " touch me "

" and there's no more boxes ?" " no more " ".... and you don't need me to carry that last one?" " I don't need you to carry-" " I'm just going to carry the last one "

A soft lofti house now filled with plants and boxes to the brim had two new lovers inhabiting it. The smell of lavender coming from the scented candle burning on the island top as boxes were being unpacked.

Melanie Dawson, 19, and Dominic Harrison,21,had escaped that little city, and didn't look  back. High school was one of the most important factors of their relationship and they went through that like a blaze. Of course they had their problems, but Dominic promised forever " Melanie, if you touch another box I'll sucker punch you " TJ Nathan walked by with Melanie's old baby pictures and Melanie could've sworn she saw the devil in his eyes. She decked him" MOM !" " oh Melanie why must you be so violent " Linda said from the kitchen, putting up the dishes. Georgia was in the living room watching some T.V show about models on the flat screen she bought them as a moving gift, flirting with the installation man as he walked out. Melanie thought to herself that too much shit was going on, and she was tired from all the moving anyway. She hadn't been alone with dom since last Thursday, and it was Friday. It toke them two months to prepare for the move and before that four to find the perfect house that wasn't too expensive, wasn't too far from family, and was great for dogs. Dominic said they had to get a bunch of dogs. She missed being with him alone, having his hands on her waist and body pressed to hers. They had to go to hotels to spend time together, and yeah I know what you think. But in reality they just spent time together. Cuddled up in bed watching some weird movie on the T.V. , of course they'd end up doing... that. But still , it was just them. Now it's the whole family. Even Dominic's father helped them move with his two trucks from work, so now all the family had spent the night to help unpack. But they're all leaving today, and Melanie can't take her eyes off of Dominic.

The way his muscles showed and his hair fell in his face while he put boxes up and toke things apart ,building the shelves she bought online and the dining table. He was hot " Melanie can you help me? I can't undo this " dom called her from an empty room in the far back and Melanie ran to him" baby it won't unscrew and I know you know how to do this " she giggled and slowly shut the door, smirking " what are you doing " " I'm helping " she said , getting on her knees and bending over to 'fix' the situation. Dominics eyes almost popped out of his head and he instantly dropped to his knees " Mel please not here,not now, not while your families here PLEASE don't do this to me" he begged which just made her giggle " I miss you,your touch " she sat up and pouted, causing him to pull her into his lap " I miss you too baby, and in a few it'll just be us and " " and?" " and our dogs ... of course " she giggled " ok babe" they heard a knock at the door and quickly got up acting as if they were doing what they were supposed to be doing " speaking of babe's, Melanie I'm expecting two nieces " Georgia walked in and sat on the bed" GEORGIA " the couple screamed in unison and TJ laughed from the bathroom. " just saying "

Everything was falling into place for them. For the whole family, finally. And Melanie and Dominic were finally together. Nothing could tear them apart. Nothing.

To Be Continued