Chapter 6

When Melanie woke up she felt vaguely confused,not even remembering falling asleep in the first place. She remembered that she came with Dom and shot her head up,looking for his jet black hair around the beach. Her eyes landed on a shirtless figure sitting on the sand a few feet in front of the blanket she was laying on,staring out into the now sunset engulfed ocean. Sunset . Melanie started to eagerly look around for her phone knowing her mother had more than likely called her over a dozen times. She found it under Dom's sweater and picked his sweater up instead,slowly pulling it up to her nose. It smelt like honey. She put the sweater in her lap and looked at her phone to see only one missed text from Georgia l.

Georgia- moms sleep and I'll have her all morning so you can stay with the hottie stalker the night if you're feeling lucky ;)

Melanie almost choked, she was so tired of everyone thinking about her sex life other than her mental state and what she was possibly going through. But she couldn't lie, if they saw how Dom looked they'd definitely want her to sleep with him. And she wouldn't blame them.

"Hi" Dom's figure stood over hers as she lay looking through her phone, patiently waiting for him to put his Honey sweater back on " are you ready to head home, it's going to rain" she chuckled, lifting herself off of the blanket " how'd you know ?" Like magic, a few drops started falling through the trees on the astrology book and the sandwich Dom had brought " just a hunch" it started pouring and they both rushed to pack everything into Dom's back pack, running to his car and stuffing the bag inside,rushing to get into the vehicle. As soon as they entered the car Dom turned on the heat as Melanie shook from the cold in the passengers seat " don't die mate !" Dom shouted at her, causing her to laugh, that causing him to laugh also. Dom turned the car in the ignition and,like luck, the car didn't start. He did it again only to get nothing, no sound from the car or anything. He kept turning and turning until Melanie placed her hand on his " you're going to break the key in the ignition " he sighed " I'm sorry if I ruined this " " no you didn't ! And besides it's not your fault !" They both ranted on with each other on that subject " classic Dominic ruining everything" Melanie nonchalantly places her hand on his thigh " you didn't do anything I promise, you don't even know how much you've given me in just these last few days "
Dom looked over to her hand on his thigh, clinching his jaw. His hair was wet and in his face and Melanie realized how good he actually looked in that moment.

Melanie don't but what if  he wants me too ?

Melanie leaned over the middle compartment and found herself sitting on Dom's lap, both of them looking into each other's eyes as if possessed by the thought of each other " what're you doing ?" He whispered  and the mint from his breathe touched her lips,causing her to breathe in long " what I want to do " she whispered back,putting both hands on the sides of his waist" than do it " he started breathing in and out heavily as Ry X-Howling came on the radio that was quietly blaring in the cold car .

Melanie placed her lips on his without hesitation, Dom instantly gripping her back, pushing her into him. It wasn't long before Melanie started to moan, needing something more than that. Dom pushed her against the steering wheel " I need to get you out of the cold before you GET a cold " he said in a matter of fact way, but Melanie didn't want that. She wanted him in the backseat holding her and whispering on her lips as he just did awhile ago " no" she whispered, falling on his collarbone . Dom held her there for a moment, putting the key into the ignition and turning it with the hope that he could get his girl out of the freezing cold "My girl ? My girl " he thought to himself, just to clarify it. He wanted her, but not here and not like this. He wanted her in a warm bed after a few weeks of their relationship.To his luck, the car started .

" Hey ! Would you look at that ! " he semi shouted, trying to get Melanie's attention, but she was too consumed in the Honey green eyed boy" how about you can sit on my lap the whole ride back " she nodded slowly lifting her head to lay eyes on his now pink lips " I want-" " no,not here" he gripped her hand and locked it with his and she moved over to the passenger side, feeling icky.

He's making me feel like some kind of sex crazed prostitute " hey Melanie, are you mad at me?" He tickled her neck and she giggled, sitting straight in the car. As they neared the town exit they saw police lights, soon met with the sheriff stopping them " I'm sorry but no ones allowed on the road at this moment, it's dangerous out there " "well what do we do? We have to get home" " try the hotel by mains , they allow travelers a room free one night on times like these" Dom looked over at Melanie and Melanie shrugged, just happy to have him to herself for a bit longer.

They pulled in and both ran into the front, headed to the check in desk " hello, the sheriff informed us-" " we have one room left with one bed and it's not a king sadly so you'll have to share since we're booked for the night " the grumpy elderly lady stated, causing Dom to look over at a distracted Melanie playing with the fish on the side of the wall. He smiled " okay that'll do "

Dom placed his bag onto the floor of the room, to their surprise it wasn't horrible. The shade of the room was velvet and the bed looked nice and comfortable" I'll sleep on the floor" " you don't have to, I won't touch you"' Melanie rolled her eyes, walking into the bathroom " I have to call my sister and tell her what's going on" she slammed the door and Dom shivered at the loud noise, deciding to turn on the heat in the room so Melanie didn't freeze. He emptied the foods he had in his back pack into the fridge and sat on the bed as Melanie walked out,sitting on her own side " are you mad at me really ? " Melanie huffed " you were treating me like I'm trying to take your virtue or something " she stood in front of him and sort of ranted,but all he saw was her lips moving.

Dom grabbed Melanie's waist and pulled her in between his legs " so you want me to be your boyfriend ? That's what you're stressed about ?" " I mean " Melanie looked around the room as if to say ' you're already my boyfriend ' " I think we've crossed that line !" They both started laughing, falling onto the bed together " so that settles it? We've been on two dates, we've hung out three times , and now we're dating ?" He asked, she confirmed by kissing him long and slow.

Melanie and Dom watched some Cartoon Network shows afterwards,Melanie curled up to Dom's chest on the left side of the bed in his Honey sweater- after she told him she couldn't sleep without it- and Dom running his hands through her hair, not even focused on the TV. There was something more important to him at the moment.