August 9, 2014

SATURDAY

I can't say that today wasn't interesting, or wasn't hilarious. Because it was. I also can't say that I didn't get into a car accident in a foreign country, because today, we managed to do just that. Honestly this is turning out to be a very good summer. 

So this morning I had a wonderful dream about Matt Mcgorry being a construction worker in my house, one of those really hot, shirtless construction workers. I also dreamt that I was making love to him, and boy was he really hot. I also dreamt about Dylan O'B and it was like an episode of teen wolf, it was so cute with him and Malia trying to get out of this dark dungeon. Gosh, I'm so creepy. Okay so then I was awaken by my dad trying to wake my sister up. Are you kidding me? I was having such a good dream. After that I couldn't go back to my hot dreams and after trying to picture all that again. I called my dad to tell them I was joining them for breakfast. So I got dressed and went downstairs to the buffet and I was actually craving the waffles they had, that was the only reason I went down, turns out they were gluten-free waffles, disgusting. I don't know what it is with me and waffles. So after breakfast, me, my mum, dad, and sister went to the hotel gift shop and we spent $200 on random souvenir shit. But it was so worth it because it was so pretty. I bought a starfish. An actual frickin starfish, I'm so happy because it's beatiful and now, IT'S MINE! 

After that, we met up with the rest of the gang downstairs and got into our cars to head to sea world, so as usual I plugged my earphones in and muted the world. Before I knew it, I was being pushed to the back of my seat, then to the front, and then to the back once more, then to the front again. We had just gotten into a car accident. I took out my earphones as fast as I can and then quickly started reciting the prayer I was taught when I was about 4 years old. It all happened so fast, I got a seat belt burn because I was smart enough to wear it. So much adrenaline for sea world. So something I didn't know about America was that when you get into a car accident, you don't call the cops. That's different to where I come from, because we have to report the accident and call the cops as soon as it happens. So that was definitely a memorable adventure. So basically, we got sandwiched between 2 cars a dodge in the front and a thick jeep that slammed us about 3 more times. The thing is the guy who was responsible for the accident was really cute, so you couldn't really blame him, except you kinda could. So there was a total of 4 cars and the guy at the very front didn't really do anything so he just gave his information just in case and then left, he was private security but I thought he was a cop at first, but then I started paying attention to his uniform. So as soon as the accident happened, literally just seconds before, an ambulance pulled up and asked if anyone needed any help. I had a serious headaache after the headache but I just took some panadol later on to cure that. I got out of the car and needed some fresh air, I was experiencing shortness of breath. After Highway patrol showed up and took care of everything, our trunk was smashed by then, so we were supposed to go to sea world and that was what we did. 

So we went to Sea World, parked our trashed car and then called Hertz for a replacement. Sea World was fun, but it's not somewhere you would go to after you were just in a severe accident. I liked it though, other than the throbbing pains of a headache, we watched the dolphin show, and the kids petted some dolphins. It sparked something in me, I want to pet a dolphin, learn how to scubba dive all because of Sea World.

So after that we went back to the hotel while my dad and uncle went to get a new car, And we sort of stayed in the hotel room just to soak up the days events and pack our stuff since we were leaving to LA tomorrow. Then when everyone was back we took one of those street trolley rides to the resturaunt and the food was delicious, we ate some yummy Indian food. I had this Chicken Tandoori that tasted Divine. god, it tasted so good, and yummy. After that everyone was pretty beat but we headed to Ralph's supermarket, and I bought some Mascara that I'm excited to use! But that was pretty much my day. Really adventurous right?