July 17, 2014

THURSDAY 

The last day I would have to wake up this early for this programme thing, finally! Hallelujah! I can finally sleep in and not be tired anymore. Today was more of a relief, I was glad that this thing would be over because it really took up all my energy before it completely drained me. Today someone told me something very nice, it kind of spoke to me. When you go to bed at night, think of three good things that have happened today, and before you get out of bed in the morning, think of three things that you are thankful for. 

That was something really nice to hear because I think I'm usually very negative and I always think of the worst outcome rather than the best. And so after leaving the summer programme thing, I left the building with a reccommendation letter that made me a little proud of myself and how far I've come. Now then when I got home I ofcourse streamlined to the bed and slept until it was time to be awaken. 

My family was going out for dinner so I had to get up and get dressed, ofcourse I just woke up and wasn't in the mood for anyone, I simply wore whatever I wore to bed and went downstairs, we had gone to this resturaunt in a hotel and that's when I've noticed something about myself. I haven't been eating much lately, and I don't know why but I don't seem to have the appetite for food either. It's something I've never experienced before and I don't know wether to be worried or happy?