July 21, 2014

MONDAY

I woke up today really hungry, and because everyone else was fasting and I couldn't, I didn't really have anything to eat. I was really hungry. The only thing that kept me going was watching Pan Am, but after I was done with that, which by the way I watched the whole show in one day, I got hungry again. 

Something settleed my need for for food and instead it was replaced by a need for shopping, so I called my daddy up, and told him that I was dropping by his office for some cashy cash to go shop for my big trip next week. When I entered that office building, memories rushed to my mind back to the summer where I worked here, It had been a nice summer, I got some experience and made new aquaintances, the push of the elevator button for the 17th floor, to the pushing of the door to open the office, it was all a little part of me, I remember anticipating for the door to open so I could see who the new customer might be, or when my father's office door would open up, meaning we'd have to pretend we were working. It was a really good experience. 

After grabbing some money, I hit the biggest mall in town and shopped and shopped till my feet ache, I bought wonderful new things, daring things, that I would never have worn. I was experimenting with outfits, and I even bought a new purse. Now keep in mind that I had just finished watching Pan Am, so I was inspired by the 60s fashion and was buying a lot of pastels. Nonetheless, I loved what I bought and I couldn't wait to try it on come next week. 

My bestie  traveled for the summer today, I haven't heard from her, but all I know for sure is that she is going to have the best time at her vacation and I'm going to miss her more than she knows. Speaking of that, I'm going to send her an email right now, telling her how much I love her and miss her. You see our friendship is like no other, we are childhood friends, and nothing could break us apart back then or now. 

In other news, I've been craving me some ciggs for a really long time, I'm starting to hallucinate the scent of them, I need to have atleast one before I leave. Oh and this is the last week of Ramadan, yayyy. Honestly, this month has passed by really fast, and it was such a cosy month, atleast it felt cosy to me. I was surrounded by my friends all the time and even if there were some ups and bumps, my friends were always there for me to get me through the day. 

July is coming to an end, and I don't want to say good bye to my month, the month I was born in, the month that I wait for every year. It has been a great month, filled with adventure and laughs, and I hope that August is just as adventurous.