July 18, 2014

FRIDAY

I've had a headache for the whole day and today I was just not feeling it, I woke up at 4am for no reason and I had nothing to do, I went to my dad and kinda hung with him before he told me that I had to write an itinerary. I didn't like that I was the only responsible and organized person in this house, why don't people pick us their acts?

I've been getting alot of backpain lately, and I've been worried that it's signs that my period is soon to arrive, gosh I need to make it one more week, just one more week and then it can crash on my parade. I period usually came with severe cramps and I wasn't really ready for that yet, I wanted atleast a week before I was bombarded by a bloody mess and an irratic chain of emotional and reckless hormones. Unlike other girls, I hated my period, it would always obscure me from doing what I wanted to do, and I've never really been one for being weighed down by things I couldn't do, but my monthly package consisted of stripping me away from all my favorite activities. 

Today I found out that I'm more of a tea person because I tend to like tea over coffee, it was just a revelation that seemed to pique my interest. I've always thought that I was more of a coffee person but come to think of it, I don't drink coffee as much as I drink tea. 

I've been reading more, so that's wonderful news for me, although does it count if I'm reading on wattpad? I have no idea, for me it was always about original paperbacks, but now with this era of tech I might have to change my way of thinking.