Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"

*Aubrey's POV*

I slowly walked towards the front of the ball room.

I heard someone shout, "No! My Queen!"

I braced myself and walked forward.

No one stopped me.

I then saw who was making all the ruckus.

I walked up to them.

And I gave her a hug.

"God, I thought you were a goner," Kelsey said hugging me tightly.

Then Elizabeth, came up and said, "I told you guys my location spell was correct and you called me fucking crazy."

"What are you doing here," Tina asked.

"And why are you wearing a dress," Val asked.

I felt somebody come up and stand behind me, "My Que- Aubrey," Alex whispered, "who are these people?"

"There my friends," I said.

I turned to address the people and said, "These people are my friends. They are not to be harmed. I am sorry for the intrusion, but please, carry on."

And with that they obeyed their Queens commands and went back to dancing and talking.

He glanced at Elizabeth and frowned, "I see you are a witch."

She looked back at him and said, "No shit. I see you are to."

Nina, Val, and Elizabeth all scowled at Alex.

"Old and foreign magic," Elizabeth said.

Alex barred his teeth at her, "I know who you are Dell'Antonio don't think I don't."

He then looked to me and my friends and said, "So what you are all friends? Three witches, two necromancers, two vampires and a werewolf? You sound like the beginning of a bad joke."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Guys this is Alex his family is one of the most powerful witch family in the world."

"I know," Elizabeth said.

"Sadly, Elizabeth and I have already met," Alex said.

"WHAT," Tina asked.

"Yeah he's one of the most powerful witches blah blah, but he is also my, ughh, cousin," Elizabeth said in disgust.

"Well this is a cheerful reunion," Val said smirking.

"That it is," Alex said grimacing.

"So...." Kelsey drawled, "since when did you become a queen?"

I laughed, "Since about a few days ago."

Margaret made it then the time for her to show up.

"My Queen," she said bowing to me, "My Queen's Guest," she said bowing to them also.

She said 'my queen's guest' as if it were their title.

She then looked at their attire and frowned.

"No, no, that will never do."

She then snapped her fingers and they were all wearing matching golden trimmed ball gowns.

Wait... What the fuck?

"Wait you could of just snapped me into a ball dress?" I asked cautiously.