Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'

*Aubrey's POV*

What the? This fucker?

"Aaaaa, suprised to see me I see," he said sirking.

"You honestly didnt think the human justice system was going to keep me behind bars did you? My dearest Aubren you should of known better," he said smiling kindly... His smile was akin of a shark trying to look like a bunny.

To say in other words didnt fool me the least.

No he's not a shark... He's a hyenna a bottom feeding coward.

I bared my teeth at him, "I would say it's a pleasure to meet you again... but... It's not."

"Oh trust me Ella the power is all mine," he said smiling.

I growled at him. No one calls me Ella anymore. That girl is long gone.

"Well, I suppose you have met my friend Joesph," he said gesturing to Joseph who was lingering to the side of the door.

"You have friends?" I asked, "That's shocking."

He gave me a brutal smile and said, "Maybe more of a co-worker."

I smiled.

Wait a second....

Co-worker?

Does that mean that he isnt behind this? That he's working for someone else?

He must have been able to read my face, "What is wrong Ella dear? Did you just realize something scary? My, you look like you've seen a ghost."

I snorted, "Nope. Much worse."

He scowled at me and raised his hand to strike me. Only to be stopped like mid-way to his face.

By the look on his face. He didnt want that to happen.

He then straightened and walked out of the room. Leaqving me with the vampire.

He smiled at me, but it was emotionless.

I have heard f these kinds of vamps they're emotions are so much to handle that they just forget about them.

And they are ruthless.

And I'm stuck in a room with one.

Of course I am.

"So Joseph," I started, "how have you been?"

He gave me a look, "Shut up, girl."

I hate my teeth at him and started singing, "Wait... Pause... Jason just liked my selfie. What a creep. Is that guy sleeping over there? Yeah, the one next to the girl with no shoes on. That's so ratchet. That girl is such a fake model she definitely bought all of her Instagram Followers. Who goes out on Mondays?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Joseph asked.

"The song Selfie. Really you don't know it, Old Man. Climb out from under your rock."

He gave me a look before rolling his eyes and turning away, "Pfftt

teenagers."

I have an idea.....

"UGHH!!! OH MY GOD! IF YOU WOULDN'T BLODDY MIND I CAN OF HAVE TO TAKE A PISS!"

"SHUT UP," he yelled.

"I NEED TO TAKE A SELFIE!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS A SELFIE?!!!??"

He was loosing his mind. Perfect.