Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.

UNEDITED- Feel freee to point out my mistakes

Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.

Recap

And when I was ready, I pulled down the white sheet a little more and then stared.

Because I knew what killed her.

Her neck was ripped open so horribly it looked like someone gnawed on her neck.

Oh shit.

Only one thing could rip out a throat like that, and I knew exactly what it was: A vampire.
----
I stared at her neck.

Shit.

I knelt down to the body and inhaled in.

My worst fears were set aside. It wasn't Kelsey or Lea.

Thank God.

This was a foreign vamp.

What the hell are they doing here? Why the hell would anyone in their right mind move to this small ass town?

Why not move to a big town where bodies would pass unnoticed?

Anyone in their right mind would know not to move to a small town like this. Anyone sensible anyways.

Well if they're ripping people's necks out like this they can't be to sensible.

Why does this have to happen here?

In my town?

"God damn it!" I yell hitting the metal table hard enough with my hand to leave a fist-shaped dent.

Oops.

Why the hell do these bastards have to show up here.

When I get my hands on them-

"What are you doing in here?"

Wonderful.

I duck my head down letting my hair cover my face.

"Umm.. Sorry," I say trying to think of an excuse, "I got lost."

Nice one.

Totally believable.

I mentally hit myself in the face and then I dash out of the room. Leaving the confused blonde behind.

I walk past the receptionist again and try giving her a smile. Though my smile probably resembles one of a serial killer.

Oh to hell with it.

I walk outside.

I look at my car and internally swear.

Why did I bring my damn car?

I can just run home.

In my other form, that is.

Do I leave my car here and run home? Or, do I do the mature responsible thing and take my car?

There is only one way to make a decision like this.

Eenie meenie miny Moe. Catch a tiger by its toe. If it hollers let it go. Eenie meenie miny moe. My mother told me to pick the very best one and you are not it.

I followed my finger to where it was pointing.

To the car.

So if the car is not it...

"Hello woods," I said lowly under my breath.

I shrugged my shoulders, and guessed if it was a bad decision, then it was fate's fault.