Chapter 15

One Direction at the closing ceremonies... OH MY GOD! :)

I woke up the next morning with a heavy feeling raining down on my chest.

The bed beside me was empty, but that wasn’t anything surprising. Harry was always up and about before I would even think about it.

I crawled out of his bed, inhaling the sweet scent one more time before going back into my room.

I undressed, stepping into my shower, letting the warm water pelt down on my head as I breathed in, anxiety filling my lungs and making my heart beat harder.

I got out, dried my hair slowly and got dressed in my classic skinny/tank top combo.

I stepped into the kitchen, where Harry was just finishing up doing the dishes.

He glanced at me before drying his hands and pulling me into a big embrace.

I wound my arms around him, gripping his shirt, not wanting to let go whatsoever.

He sighed, releasing me and boring his green eyes into me.

“You need to call Sophia before you start packing.” He said softly, a slight catch in his throat.

I just nodded and stepped away, walking over to the cupboards to pour myself a bowl of cereal before this entire day would actually start.

I stared at the milk pouring off of my spoon, completely in a daze as to what would actually happen today.

It was a new leg in my life and I was terrified.

I finished, putting my dirtied dishes in the sink and walked out to the living room where Harry was staring at his computer screen.

“I’m gonna go call Sophia now.” I said nervously picking at my iPhone case.

“Do you want me to come with you?” He asked, setting his computer off to the side.

I nodded. Hell, if he offered, I would have him make the call for me.

We walked out onto his patio and I stood there and dialed the familiar number. Honestly, the most dialed number in my phone.

Harry wrapped one arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

“Hey, Ains!” She cooed.

“Hi, Sophia.” I said nervously.

She waited a few seconds, expecting me to elaborate before saying anything. “What’s up?” She asked.

I started shaking and I could feel Harry trying to steady me as he reassuringly rubbed his thumb on my side.

“I’m not gonna be able to work for a little bit.” My voice shook.

“And why’s that?” She asked. She almost sounded mad.

I took another breath in before I continued. “I’m gonna be going into treatment.” I said quietly. “I’ve been struggling with an eating disorder for a really long time now and after being hospitalized yesterday, I think that it’s the right move for me right now.” I said feeling dignified and nervous after I finished.

“Alright.” She said, her voice having a bit more compassion in it. “I’m really sorry to hear that Ainslie. I hope you get better and I look forward to working with you when you’re all better.”

“Me too.” I whispered.

“Well, good luck, babe.” She said. “Call me if you need anything.”

“Thanks.” I said, smiling weakly. “I’ll talk to you later. Bye.”

I hung up the phone and leaned into Harry.