Chapter 13

Sadly, this chapter is a bit of a filler.

The next one should be good. ;)

xoar

I woke up a couple weeks later to Harry running into my room, yelling.

Harry and I talked only a little about everything that had gone on. We both came to the conclusion that we had feelings for each other, but it wasn’t exactly time to take things to a different level.

We said that to each other, although we had been acting a lot like a couple…

Snuggling up on the couch and watching movies.

Using a lot less acting while we were out in public making “appearances”.

It was nice. It didn’t feel like there was any pressure to be something that I wasn’t.

We were both just enjoying what we were doing.

As for my entire… disorder.
It was getting better. I hadn’t purged since that night. That’s not to say that I haven’t seriously thought about it, or I haven’t skipped a few meals, but it was a step in the right direction.

It always killed me to see the sour look in Harry’s eyes as he’d stare at my plate, only picked at, or the look he’d give me which felt like he just knew what was going on in my mind.

He always made me feel so guilty without even knowing it.

It wasn’t a bad kind of guilt.

Well… it was, but he made me not want to do it.

No matter how badly I wanted to empty my stomach, I always just looked at him and saw the look in his eyes and stopped.

I had even forced down quite a few meals just to save him from worrying.

I slowly started to realize what exactly I was doing to him and it killed me inside.

“Ainslie! Get up!” He screamed, jumping on my bed and wrapping himself around me outside of my blankets.

“No.” I groaned, trying to pull the covers up over my eyes and failing miserably.

He laughed and squeezed me tighter. “I have special plans today!”

I groaned again and rolled over. “No.”

Harry rested his head on mine, his soft curls falling into my face.

“Why do you hate me?” I groaned.

“I don’t hate you.” He laughed, nuzzling his face into mine. “Are you gonna get up soon?” He whispered.