Chapter 7

Finally, a chapter that is normal length! :D Ahahah.

Enjoy! :) xox Ar

I woke up the next morning and only kind of knew what was going on. It all started coming back to me as I laid there for a second with my eyes pressed closed.

Now, it was obvious that I had gotten extremely drunk last night because of the raging hangover I was experiencing.

I opened my eyes to the sun shining in and the bed beside me… empty.

I foggily remember cuddling up with Harry last night, which was a bad idea in and of itself.

I remember kissing him too… that’s three times now. Not once, not twice. THREE times.

And we really had to cut that out because “just friends” didn’t make-out on three different occasions.

Harry walked in, his hair seeming perfect as usual. He was in a pair of black shorts, similar to the ones that were wrapped around my waist. And unlike last night, he had slipped a shirt on.

I sat up and felt my heart jump into my throat when he smiled at me.

Why was I having this reaction to him? He was just Harry. He was someone I was working with.

Sure, working constituted dates and FOR SURE didn’t mean sleep overs, but he was a co-worker. We were in this ploy together.

“Good morning, sunshine!” He cooed enthusiastically. Either he was on some strong pain killers or he was pretending to drink last night, because no one was that enthusiastic after a night of drinking like that and with a hangover like this.

He quickly walked over to his window and drew the shades, making sure there was no view out.

It was odd. Normally when people woke up you opened up the curtains, but I guess he just assumed that I was as good as dead.

“There’s some aspirin and water on the bedside table.” He said before turning around and walking back out of the door, leaving it open. I glanced out into the hallway leading to his living room, where all of those shades were closed as well.

I shrugged it off and swallowed the pills, chased by the water.

I stood up and fixed my hair, pulling it all back behind my head and walked out into the living room.

Harry was sitting on the couch with his laptop pried open on his lap.

“Why are all of your shades closed?” I finally asked. “Do you not like the sun?” I sat down in a chair, finding my purse from last night and taking my phone out.

I clicked my home button repeatedly but nothing happened. Dead.

“There’s a bunch of paparazzi and stuff outside.” He explained. “They’ll leave soon. When most of them clear out, I’ll take you back to your flat.”

“Oh. Okay.” I said. It was a good answer.

I knew that Harry and the rest of the guys in One Direction were popular, but I didn’t know he’d have paparazzi outside of his house.

I never had paparazzi sitting outside of my flat waiting for me. They’d just find me when I was out and about.

I took in a deep breath and laid my head on the back of the chair. “We really need to stop making out at random points in time.”

Harry sent me a cheeky smile, still staring at his laptop. “I don’t mind that.” I waited for a second and he glanced up at me. “And you sure don’t seem to mind.”