Chapter 3

This one's a bit boring, it's sort of a filler. The next one will be better. I promise!

xox Ar

I finally stepped back into my apartment where a few of the other models were stuffing their faces in the kitchen. Gross.

“How was the music video?” Kiana asked in her gorgeous Scottish accent.

“Fine.” I said blankly. Kiana was the only one who was relatively nice to me, but I still didn’t want to talk to her. “I’m gonna be up in my room.” I said dashing off.

I was certain that I heard someone say a snide comment, but it was normal. I mean, first of all we’re all women living in this house, second of all, we were all basically competing for the same jobs every single day. There was bound to be some huge levels of dislike.

My phone dinged from my pocket and I pulled it out to reveal an unknown number. It all looked like gibberish. The phone numbers in the UK were so confusing.

Hey, it’s Harry. :)

I stared at it for a second. I don’t remember giving Harry my phone number… only the little Irish one.

I set my phone back down on my bed. I didn’t want to reply. Yes, he was charming and good looking, but I wasn’t about to lead someone on, and I wasn’t about to be led on. The kiss at the shoot was a little too much.

I stepped into my shower, making sure the water temperature was as hot as it could go. I took in a deep breath as the water relaxed my muscles and I could feel myself calming down.

I heard my phone beep from my room and I sighed. I didn’t want to be bothered by any texts from my mom, or my agent, or anyone in that band right now. I just didn’t want to deal with it.

It beeped again and I rolled my head back. I turned the water off, not even bothering to wash my hair. I could do it tomorrow morning.

I picked up my phone to see the same unfamiliar number and a new one.

I clicked on the newer one and a message from the little Irish one popped up.

Cookies!! Now!

I laughed and replied back, telling him that he’d have to be patient.

Niall wasn’t too serious. He was down to earth, but hilarious.

I clicked on the same unfamiliar number, a.k.a. Harry and read the second text that he had sent me.

Would you want to go out to dinner or something tonight?

I sighed. This wasn’t what I wanted.

I wanted to say no. And I wanted to be rude about it, but something wouldn’t let me.

Plus, dinner wasn’t going to happen.

I texted him back, asking if going for tea in the morning would suffice. He got what he want by going out with me and I got what I wanted by it not being a date because it was just tea.

That sounds nice. :) Would you like to meet up at Carnie’s at 8:30 tomorrow?

I sighed reading Harry’s text. 8:30 was so early, but I guess it was still better than a date.

Sounds like a plan! I typed back quickly

Another text from Niall popped up. It was basically him threatening me in the nicest way possible and I just laughed and didn’t respond.

I didn’t respond to the “What are you up to?” that Harry had sent me earlier. I just wanted to nap.

I woke up the next morning via my unruly alarm and stepped into the shower like a zombie. My stomach was rumbling, but it was a sound that made me happy. It meant that I wasn’t going to gain any weight.