Chapter 10

Hey guys! :) xx Tell me what you want to happen, or what you think will happen!! I want input and where people think this is going! :)

xo Ar

I sat in my room with all of my stuff in boxes sat around me. Everything seemed so weird all of a sudden.

Harry and the rest of the guys, who I’d be seeing for the third time tonight, thought it’d be best if I moved in with Harry, staying in his guest room to “focus” on getting better.

I had first met the guys at the music video shoot, but since I wasn’t then contractually forced to hang out with them, I never really did. The second time I met them was last night.

Harry insisted on letting them know what was going on so that they wouldn’t get any wrong ideas. He also insisted that they’d be able to help.

I still thought it was a bit weird.

The boys all barged into my house like a moving crew, grabbing boxes and everything else they could get ahold of and loading it into Harry’s Range Rover.

It didn’t take long. I didn’t move to London with much, and my room was tiny so I mainly had my clothes.

I walked into the guest bedroom, which was different from the last time I had seen it. Instead of the neutral brown bedspread, there was a light purple comforter and flowers on the dresser.

I smiled at the gesture. It was nice. I felt welcomed for the first time in a long time.

At my old flat with all of the models, when I moved in, all I got was a general direction of where my room was and a bunch of bitchy looks that came along with it.

“I changed some things around.” Harry said walking in after me.

“Thanks.” I said quietly, smiling. “It means a lot.”

Harry paused for a second. “I’m about to make dinner. Do you want the guys to stay or do you want me to ask them to leave?”

I started picking at my fingers, a nervous tick as I just thought about eating dinner.

“I’d rather them not be here.” I whispered.

Harry nodded and stood there awkwardly for a minute. “Do you want to help me prepare it, or would you like a little while to settle in?”

I took a sharp breath in, feeling like I was about to cry. Everything was too much. “Can I have a little while?”

“Absolutely. Just holler if you need anything.” He said turning around and walking out, shutting my door quietly as he went.

I sat down on the new comforter and crossed my legs, staring at the walls.

Someone knocked on my door and I took a sharp breath in, trying to calm myself down. “Yeah?” I called.

“Can I come in for a second?” An Irish accent said from the other side of the door.

“Yeah.”

Niall walked in, slowly closing the door behind him and jumping up to sit on the dresser on the other side of what was now my room.

“Do you like it here?” He asked.

I shrugged. “Yeah. You guys are all really sweet and it’s not like my old flat was really a home anyway.”

Niall sat there for a second before saying anything. “Well I just wanted to let you know that if you needed anything, I’m here. We’re all here.” I closed my eyes and nodded. “We’re all here to help you and we all have the best of intentions.”