Chapter 14

I'm really sorry that it's been so long! I just needed a little bit of a break.

I worked super hard on this chapter, so I hope you like it! Comment and let me know what you think! :)

xoxo Ari

I woke up a week or so later to an empty apartment.

It was weird, but I had expected it.

Harry was off doing interviews with magazines around London. I had been working a lot the past week so I had hardly seen Harry, but when I did, he was always shoving food down my throat.

But I hadn’t seen much of him lately, and I hadn’t eaten anything in almost 28 hours.

I stepped into my bathroom and pulled my shirt up, looking in the mirror.

My ribs kept filling in more and more and everything started welling up inside of me.

I stood head on and realized that the gap that I had between my thighs was getting smaller and smaller.

I reached down to my stomach, grabbing at fat.

Last time I remember doing this, I was grabbing at skin, not fat.

I was suddenly so disgusted with myself.

I couldn’t throw up, Harry would hate me.

I could go for a run though. Harry wouldn’t be mad about that. We both went for runs together all of the time.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

“Five miles.” I whispered to myself. “And no breakfast or lunch.”

I felt guilty, but I also felt fat.

I’d rather feel guilty than fat.

I laced on my running shoes after I threw on a pair of shorts and a sports bra.

I figured that if I got tired at some point during the run that I could just look down at my exposed stomach, see all of the fat and keep running.

I stepped outside, locking the door behind me and tucked my phone into the side of my sports bra, blasting All Time Low as I started jogging down the street.

I got to the usual mile mark and laughed, continuing on. I wasn’t even tired.

I kept running. I stopped, waiting for traffic and looked at the map on my phone to see that I was about 7 miles in.

I felt so terrible, yet so great that instead of turning around and hailing a cab back home or running back home, I kept running forward.

As my breaths started to shorten and get quicker, my head started to buzz a little bit, but it was just ‘runner’s high’. It was always the greatest part.

I kept running and running until I couldn’t breathe.

I stopped on a bridge and put my elbows on the guard, leaning over.

I struggled to catch my breath, but things started to close in on me.

I dry heaved over the edge and tried to even my breathing.

Then everything went black.

Harry’s POV

A random number popped up on my phone as we finished an interview.

“I’ll be just a second, guys.” I said taking a step away.

“Hello?” I answered into the receiver.

“Hello, is this Harry Styles?” The female voice said on the other end.

“Yes.” I said kicking a rock on the floor around.