Chapter 1 - My Not So Average Life

"Riley! We're gonna be late" shouted Lucas from the car.

I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Riley Jacob Lewis, I'm 16 years old and a fighter. I say a fighter and I mean it literally, meaning street fighter but no one except Lucas knows that, to everyone else I'm just a normal teenager, I get ok grades come from a large good family and am not known as Scorpion, which is my street fighter name. When I said large family I meant large, in my family there is me, my mum, my dad and my 7, well 6 now, brothers who are Lucas, Jackson, Chris, Liam, Kyle and Aaron. Jamie was my other brother but he died. 

Jacksons acts as if he's 17 but in reality he is 23 years old, making him the oldest but he still lives at home. Jackson is around 6" in height with a lot of muscles. Jacks has brown hair which is cut very short and is usually spiked up with blue eyes. He occupies the role of the typical big brother, actually all of them do, except Liam. Jackson also attends the local college where he has a few (hundred) girl admirers.  

Next there is Kyle who is around 5"9 and is 20 years old, also the second oldest. He, like Jackson, attends the local college and is also the local playboy or heart-breaker, whichever you want to say. Kyle is basically the same as Jacks in looks except instead of brown hair he has blonde hair and blue eyes, yeah I know the typical 'it' boy but he's actually one of the coolest of my brothers. 

After Kyle, there is Aaron and Chris. They are 19 and attend my high school, unfortunately. Both of them are smart, fit and quite popular. They both play football on the team and used it to their advantage meaning they are feared and loved at the same time. Aaron is like an exact replica of Jackson whereas Chris looks like Kyle but younger obviously. 

Lucas is 18 and the best brother of them all. I can confide in Lucas about whatever and he always helps me out if I need it. Lucas has strawberry blonde hair and green eyes with a nice tan and muscles to top it off.  

Then there is Liam who is to be honest, a complete jerk even if he is my twin. We are complete opposites, he's popular and I'm, well, not. I'm not saying I don't have any friends because that is not true, I do but we are not high up in the high school 'food-chain' 

Jamie was my other brother until he died last year. Jamie was 17 when a drunk driver came out of nowhere and hit him, killing him instantly. I was probably closest to Jamie, I told him everything about school, boys, friends and just generally life (including my fights). He was the best brother anyone could ask for and in fact was the one who introduced my to street fighting, he trained me himself, making sure I was the best. Jamie was handsome, for my big brother, he had spiky dark brown hair and the greenest eyes I have ever seen. He was fit, from street fighting but not too much, if you get what I mean and girls really liked that but he only had one relationship at a time and was in no way a player.

Last of all there is me, Riley, 16 years old with brown hair and green eyes, quite a bit of muscle, for me and quite short. I don't know where I fit in, I guess I'm just normal with a small group of 4 friends and a big personality. My friends are: Taylor, my best friend, Olly, Harry and Charlie and they are all awesome. Did I forget to mention that I'm a girl? Well I am and this is my not so average life.