Chapter 2 - My Not So Average Life

"RILEY!" Lucas screamed for the third time 

"I'm coming, I'm coming. It's a good thing everyone's out otherwise they would have found out!" I said finally emerging from my room. 

"Hey! Don't take that tone with me misses, I don't have to keep your secret, I don't have to support you, I don't have to...." 

"Okay Okay I get it, plus I do all that for you too we both fight ya know! Now can we get a move on before Killer murders us, well you!" I exclaimed, wrapping my coat around me tighter while jumping over the door and landing in the seat to my brothers new Lamborghini. Killer was also known as Boss, he was ruthless and run the street club that we went to regularly but secretly he had a soft spot for me, I don't know whether it was the fact I was a girl or I was his best fighter there but he liked me more than alot of others and the ones he didn't like.....I don't even want to know. 

We arrived at the club around 10 minutes later, making us only 5 minutes late. "YOUR LATE!" Killer screamed as we walked through the air conditioned hallway, considering that it was 8:00pm it was quite hot out. 

"Sorry, It's my fault! I took too long...again" I said re-arranging my face into a pout. 

"Okay, just stop with the face already, Mamba (Lucas) your on in 20 minutes against a new guy." 

"A new guy? There's never anyone new here....and anyone that is new doesn't go against Mamba first seeing as he's one of the best here!" I said surprised. 

"Yeah well he's new in town and supposedly really good so I put him against Mr one of the best here to see how he does. If he beats Mamba then you'll fight him next time. After their match you have a fight against a new girl who wants to take you on" 

"Oh okay then but I doubt he'll beat Mamba and is she mad?!" 

"Well we'll have to see. Now go tell your brother to get ready." That's when I noticed that instead of being by my side like he usually is he was standing at the back of the room flirting with a slutty girl. Boys! I really don't get what they see in girls like that. I stormed over there, mad at him for leaving me to deal with Killer, and whacked the back of his head. 

"Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the violence?" 

"You left me to deal with Killer BY MYSELF that's what's up with the violence, now come on you knuckle-head!" I scowled while taking ahold of his upper arm. I was about to drag him away when a whiney voice exclaimed, 

"What are you doing you fugly bitch?"  

"EXCUSE ME?!" I screamed at her as I spun around, making her cringe away from me but she soon straightened up and came close to my face while whispering 

"Look you sour old trout, I am a fighter and I can beat you to the ground in a blink of an eye so I'd watch it if I were you. I am here to face Scorpion." 

I burst out laughing making her jump abut five feet in the air and place a scowl on her face while screeching 

"WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!" 

"YOU! *gasp* YOU! *gasp* THINK *gasp* YOU *gasp* CAN *gasp* BEAT *gasp* .... *gasp* SCORPION?" 

"uhhhmmm yes that is what I said" 

I straightened up and simply said "See you later then" leaving her with a confused face making it obvious she didn't have a clue who Scorpion really was whilst being dragged away from her by Mamba, we never used eachother's real names while we were here even if it was in out heads, it was never safe. 

"So did you want something when you came over or did you just want to hit me?" He narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Yeah, I just wanted to say that your on in.....10 minutes against a new guy" 

"WHAT?!" 

"Hey! Don't shoot the messenger, although you would have known if you had stuck around instead of flirting with bimbo over there. Speaking of her, can you believe that she thinks she can beat me. ME?"  

"I know! But I have to go warm up now as I only have 7 minutes to warm up now .....it's a good thing we had a couple rounds before we got here" 

"Okay see you out there!" I shouted over my shoulder while walking into the huge stage. 

The ring, was light up by 5 dim lights, one in each corner with a larger one in the middle. The benches used for everyone to sit on were nearly full so I grabbed a seat at the edge by the first fighters entrance where Mamba would be entering so I could quickly swing in there near the end of the fight to get ready. About 5 minutes later Killer's voice rang out announcing the arrival of Mamba. He emerged through the smoke, strutting forward like a model. I nearly laughed at how stupid he looked especially when he winked towards the slutty bimbo but, when she squeled in delight I couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing only to cover it up with a cough when they both glared at me. I was suprised they could even here me over the loud chanting of the crowd, I must have been louder than I thought. Mamba climbed up into the ring raising his arms as the crowd cheered for him. It was then that Killer then announced the new guy, or as he was called Burn, into the stadium. When he appeared I made an involuntry gasp, he was hot, way hot. His dark black hair swept over his face in an emo sweeping fringe but it looked better on him than any other I have seen. His peircing jade eyes roamed across the crowd and stopped as he reached me, his mouth turned into a smirk, which made him look even hotter, if that were possible.As he walked through the smoke and crowd he had his eyes on me the whole time and the smirk still on his face, making me mad. His bare toned chest shone under the light as his biceps rippled. He climbed into the ring and the bell rung. The fight had begun. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

I don't know exactly how many people will read this and I doubt it's any good but if you do read it then please comment and vote :) thank you 

Yaz 

xx