Chaper 17 - My Not So Average Life

hey guys :) sorry i havent uploaded in ages i cant guarentee that this chapter will be good but i hope it is! ;)

IL0veNerDs <3 xxxx

"OKAY! TODAY WE ARE GOING TO START WITH SOME CORE WORK, STAMINA AND BASIC TECHNIQUES" I shouted, my voice echoing throughout the training section of the warehousem My brothers, Jason, Zayne and I were here for our first training session with the three experienced fighters in our training gear at the front and the others looking a bit uncomfertable and fidgeting alot in their tracksuit bottoms and wife beaters.

"why are you shouting? we're right in front of you and can hear just fine.."Chris said

"Stop whining!" I snapped "I've used this technique with all of my other students, why should it be any different for you?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Because we're your brothers and you love us?" Aaron intervened

"umm..let me think about that..no." I smirked "now boys..what shall we make them do?"

"ohhh oh meee me meee!" Lucas shouted, jumping up and down

"go on then.." i rolled my eyes

"okay..lets start with...150 push ups, sit ups and burpies"

"wait..what?" "WTF" "erm..no?" "WHAT??!!" were the responses we recieved, they obviously didn't expect training to be like this

"well i would have doubles that" i stated casually "and I tripled!" Zayne followed.

"so..any objection?" I asked "..no? okay good" I said pressing play on Song 2 (woo hoo) by Blur "5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8!" and with that we were off doing 50 sit ups, then push ups, then burpies and repeating 3 times.

Once we had finished, what I would call a small workout, most of the guys looked like they were almost dying. "Maybe we should take a break?" I asked. They all nodded entusiastically and ran towards their water bottles. After a ten minute break, we had decided that they had had long enough to repocriate themselves so called them all around the ring wich had been previously set up for us.

Zayne and I climbed in and waited for them to focus so we could begin with basic techniques and a demonstration. "Right guys" began Zayne "the first rule of street fighting is," he said turning around to face the sets of eyes looking at him "to always keep your eye on your opponant " i finished, tackling him from behind sending his crashing to the mats.

ooooo's were heard from the guys as he collided with the mat. I was laughing along with the guys when I suddenly felt myself airborn and then crashed into reality as my head bounced against the padding. "the second rule..never get distracted." Zayne retaliated with a smile. My brothers, especially Jackson who looked as if they were going to pounce on Zayne, all roared insults as i took the hand he held out for me, dusting myself off and offering him a fist pump. "nice one man" I complimented as we got back into the fight, looking for openings and weaknesses, occasionally giving pointers to the guys but overall absorbed in the fight as Lucas was explaining some of the moves we were throwing out.

 After Zayne and I finally stopped fighting we realised that the guys had already got to work practising the techniques and attacking each other. 3 hours later and we were all gathered around the mats, stretching out and cooling down before we set off on a 2mile jog to finish the training. The jog took us around feilds and roads and we ended up getting quite lost, not that we let the others know that and we finally got back home after cleaning up and getting changed at around 5o'clock. We came back to a meal on the table,

"where have you guys been?" Mum asked suspiciously

"working out" we replied, smiling as we sat and ate basically everything we could fit in and then it was off to bed after another long tiring day

--------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's so short!!