Chapter 3 - My Not So Average Life

They both circled eachother, eyes narrowed, fists clenched, daring the other to make the first move as the crowd followed their motions with their eyes in suspense. Burn was the first one to make a move, throwing a punch to Mamba's stomach which he narrowly missed by dropping at the last second. Mamba then threw himself up into a stance and threw a roundhouse kick to Burn's chest, making him jump back in surprise as it just brushed him. Mamba's fist went straight into Burn's face making the crowd excitedly roar. It was at that moment I noticed something flash in Burns eyes and in a sudden fury of movements Mamba was on his back in the center of the ring with Burn standing over him. To everyones surprise and dismay Mamba's foot shot up hitting Burn straight in the groin making him cry out in pain as he hit the floor, Mamba stood up, only to be pulled back down to the ground by the already standing up Burn. Mamba hit the floor with a thud and the finishing bell rung signalling that the fight was over. 

I discreetly slid into the fighters entrance and whipped off my rather large trench coat revealing my outfit, a tight black and red sports bra with black and red basketball shorts with it. On my feet I had my best trainers which were black and I had hair tied back in a ponytail with my bangs covering my eyes. I walked down the deserted corridor and turned into the gym, going straight over to the punching bag. After 5 minutes I knew I was ready and exited the room I liked to call home bumping straight into Mamba and Killer. 

"Where have you been, we have been looking for you everywhere? Knuckle-head here took quite a big hit to the head I'm gonna go clean him up" 

"I know I saw it, I was just in the gym warming up a bit before I go on. How long have I got?"  

"Umm..around 5 I guess. Go into the stadium and get yourself a drink, I'll come and find you when it's time to go on." 

"Fine" I sighed, grabbing my coat off the floor and wrapping it around myself tight.  

I entered the stadium again and started walked towards the queue for drinks when I was stopped by someone standing in front of me. 

"Hey dude, move out the way!" I scowled and looked up. Standing before me was the most gorgeous guy I have ever laid eyes on and trust me I've laid eyes on A LOT.  

"Actually I'd prefer to stand right here" He smirked at me. I could almost hear him saying try me. 

"UGGHH whatever doesn't bother me I'll just go around...." I said while stepping to the side, he followed me. 

"Dude seriously?" 

"Dude seriously?" He mocked me. 

"Did you actually want something or did you just come over here to annoy the hell out of me?" I huffed, already annoyed. 

"Actually babe I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" 

"Sure! With who?" I said, knowing he would get mad. 

"Someone totally handsome, hot and a complete heart throb" He cockily exclaimed 

"Ok, well could you point him out to me because all I see is a massive ass-wipe standing in front of me" I said, wiping the smirk off his face. 

"Listen sweetheart, you don't know who your dealing with so just be a dear and accept nicely" He said through clenched teeth, I could tell he was finding it hard to control his anger. 

"No. YOU listen, you don't know who your dealing with so, BACK. OFF." I growled at him while my index finger pushed into his chest, sending him staggering backwards. 

"Ha! Like you could ever do anything to me! The only person I would even be remotely scared of is Scorpion and its obvious you are a little inexperienced in fighting so probably don't even know who he is. So how about when I beat Scorpion next week, you come along and I'll teach you a couple of moves yeah?" He said with a cocky, smug expression on his face. Well that's gonna change soon, I thought to myself. Suddenly my phone went off, signalling that I had a new text message, it read: 

Your on. Killer.  

I smirked at Burn as I backed away "I'll see you later" I shouted as I turned away and strode through the crowd towards the entrance, leaving him with a dazed and confused expression on his face.  

I walked towards Killer and Mamba and whipped off my coat, throwing it to the side of the corridor and standing next to them. 

"You ready?" Killer asked 

"Aren't I always?" I answered back, the corners of my mouth playing on a smirk.