Chapter 5 - My Not So Average Life

Hey Guys, 

Sorry I haven't uploaded, since I have been ill I have not only had alot to catch up on but also have had writers block. I know I know excuses excuses. Ayway, I just wanted to say thankyou to the following people who have become fans of mine :) (I'm just glad someone's reading it and liking it, you never know as I only have 6 votes :( oh well 6 is better than zero) anyway....thankyou: 

*MZCandygirl 

*little_one 

*poisonlover 

*xXGryffindor7xX

Love,

Yaz

xxx 

P.S. don't forget to vote and comment and if you really like my stuff then fan :)

Recap:

"Hey, you alright?" my brother asked returning with the bags and the money. 

"Yeah I'm fine but I have just agreed to a fight with Burn on Tuesday, two weeks from now" 

"What?!" He exclaimed "we'll talk about this laterbut for now we need to get back before mum and dad notice that we have gone." he shouted over the revving of his engine whilst speeding off down the road towards our house. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucas pulled into our driveway, switching the engine off and then turned towards me. "Riles, I know how you get when you want to fight someone but please be careful, I don't want to have to go with you to hospital this time!" He whispered, his face softening slightly.

"Okay I promise, now lets get inside." I replied whilst getting out of the car and quietly placing my key in the lock, the door softly swung open and we both tiptoed in. We quietly closed the door and climbed the large staircase, pausing at the top to hug and then swiftly left for our rooms. 

I slipped into my room quietly, shutting it behind me, I hated my room, it wasn't actuallly the room itself but the colour. All four walls were painted a vibrant colour of pink which lilac flowers on them, it made me litrally want to throw up. I eagerly climbed into my king sized bed a fell into a peaceful slumber.

My whole body went cold as freezing water was thrown onto it. I sat up and screamed as I saw the figures of Aaron and Chris retreating out of the room, I pulled my covers off and charged down the hallway still in my soaking wet pyjamas, which happened to just be shorts and a vest top. I thumped down the stairs and ran to the kitchen, skidding to a stop when I finally reached the kitchen. All of my brothers plus Taylor, Olly, Harry and Charlie were all sitting in the kitchen when I entered. They all looked at me and burst out laughing.

"Aaron. Chris. I AM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU." At that statement everyone laughed even harder.  

I walked over to the fridge and got out my orange juice. Once they had all stopped laughing, I pounced. I leapt on the nearest twin to me, which just so happened to be Chris, while swiping the whipped cream and orange juice carton off of the side and emptying the orange juice over his head while squirting the whipped cream all over Aaron. I leapt off of Chris' back and skipped back up to my room while everyone was still sat stunned. 

As I reached my room, the shouting began, I chuckled to myself as I wandered over to my walk-in wardrobe. I went to the first rail, my school clothes. In my closet there are four rails, the first school clothes, second girly weekend and holiday clothes, third formal girly clothes then there are the two at the very back which are my fight clothes and a huge one for the normal clothes I like to wear. Anyway I walked over to my school clothes and picked out skinny's and a purple tank top, more me than usual but they'll deal with it. I then skipped back down the stairs and stole two of Jackson's many pancakes pilled up on his plate. 

"Hey!" He exclaimed, although it sounded more like "Hmfhy"with the amount of food he had stuffed in his mouth. I turned towards my friends and gave them all hugs before saying "Cummon then....lets GO!" They all laughed but followed after me, we all piled into out two usual cars, my Mercedes and Olly's Ford and raced off to school. 

As we raced into the car park I realised that everyone was gathered around a particular Fiat 500 whispering with the girls all staring with wide eyes and flirty smiles. Sigh must be a new kid I thought. All of us got out of our cars and wandered over to 'our' tree where we sat down in a big circle, we still had 30 minutes till class started. 

They all began talking at once. 

"So how was the fight?" 

"Did you win?" 

"Of course she won!" 

"How much did you win?" 

"Who did you fight?" 

"WO WO WO. Guys seriously calm down!" 

"Sorry" Charlie replied "but we couldn't talk this morning with all of your brothers there!"  

My whole group of friends knew about me fighting and knew that I haven't told my parents or my brothers, except for Lucas. All of the group were quite good looking but because we weren't 'popular' it didn't matter. Charlie had brown hair and brown eyes with an olive skin completion finishing off his exotic look whereas Olly was blonde with blue eyes, the complete opposite. Taylor, my best friend, had short blonde hair with grey eyes, her skin was tanned making her look as if she had recently been on holiday. Then there was Harry with black hair and green eyes with pale skin. I looked once again at my friend delving into my story. "Well....." I started, I told them all about slut girl and my brothers fight then my fight and finished off with the fight I was having in two weeks time " so I'm going to fight him in two weeks" I finished off. All of them were staring at me with plate sized eyes. 

"WE ARE COMING ON TUESDAY!" They all shouted, drawing unwanted attention to us from the people standing nearby.  

"Okay Okay Okay!" I exclaimed, kind of excited as they have never seen me fight before.

We then all looked around, realising that most people had already left for lessons and we were going to be late. All of us stood up and said quick goodbyes to each other before splitting up to go to our seperate lessons. Taylor and I were together for our first lesson, Maths so set off for our classroom. 

"So was he hot?" Taylor questioned me as we walked towards the main building. 

"Is it that obvious?"I asked giving her a pleading look 

"Nahh" She replied " I just knew, you are my best friend and all..." 

I laughed as we quickly walked into the classroom taking the two seats at the back where we normally sat just before the bell rang. Mr Smith glared at us from his desk and sat down, taking the register. Halfway through it there was a knock on the door and it opened revealing a really fit guy standing there, his bag slung over one shoulder smirking at the class. Most of the girls made involuntary gasps as he entered wearing low cut jeans and a fitted black top, showing his abs. Tay and I however just looked at eachother and smirked back at him. He looked shocked at our expressions, he was obviously expecting us to fall at his feet, kissing the ground, however we weren't like that.  

He looked vaguely familiar as we stared at each other, I was focused on him until Mr Smith cleared his throat and told him to sit down in the middle row. It was then that it hit me. The totally fit guy standing at the door was Burn! I cursed under my breath as Tay looked at me questioningly, I shook my head signalling that I would tell her after class as I got on with the set work on the board.