Chapter 9 - My Not So Average Life

wow two whole months! i'm sorry i just get so caught up in other peoples stories i kinda forget about my own...

43 fans! omg :') i love you guys and i probably don't deserve you for not uploading but i'm going to try upload more frequently from now on.

Thanks guuyyss, Yaz xxx

and sorry but this is gonna be a short one...

____________________________________________________________________________________

"DON'T IGNORE ME. I AM TALKING TO YOU. I have every right to know where you are! I am your mother" she screeched, storming after me.

"you may be related to me by blood, but lets face it. you don't give a shit about me! You have always wanted me to be the perfect little girl, 'mummy's little angel. well guess what? it didnt happen and it's never going to so get over it!"

"Yes i did!  dont know what i did wrong? why can't you be normal like Gracie's little girl? why do you have to be you?!"

"I like who i am! just because i'm not a fake, slutty whore doesn't make me any less of a girl!"

"Riles, cummon don't do this now, she's not worth it and you're still wound up from..you know what"

"from what?" our 'mother' butted in

"NOTHING" I hissed, sending little spit droplets onto her face

"cummon! riley!" Lucas said, hooking his hand in the crack of my elbow and towing me up the rest of the stairs and pushing us into my room.

"Lucas! i wanted to give that cow a peice of my mind!"

"Exactly, you know what would've happened, you would have lost it. Now have a long hot shower and call it a night already, I'll see you in the morning kay?"

"ugh fine..love ya luke"

"Love you too riles" he replied giving me a huge bear hug before placing me on my bed and exiting the room.

I followed him and locked the door then made my way to my ensuite bathroom. After a long shower i felt relaxed and relieved that Lucas pulled me away from the cow. My mind, however, couldn't focus and kept on wandering back to the same boy, the one who was threatning me. me! of all people and i felt myself asking 'what is he going to make me do?' i mean there is a limited amount of what you can make someone do. There's making them be your slave; carrying books and making lunches or being a pretend girlfriend when your parents want to meet her but there's nothing overall terrible that he can make me do...i think?

Soon after I fell into a deep slumber, the only thing that could wake me from my blissful sleep was the devil reincarnated. my alarm clock. The shrill sound coming from the tiny metallic box was dead in a couple of moments though, i never really had the patience to deal with them, i'll just have to get either Lucas to wake me up or by another one at the weekend which is tomorrow!!

I dressed quite quickly into my ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top with a purple hoody and bound down the stairs.

"morning" I was greeted bymy brothers, well most of them

"hey, you guys ready for school?... or college? you know we have like 30 minutes to get there right?"

"of course we're ready" replied Kyle

"Yeah" I smirked "then how come everyone excluding Aaron, Chris and Lucas are still in their pj's?"

"OH SHIT" they screaes, running up the stairs just as Liam was descending down them

"losers..." he scoffed

"pft them losers? says the manwhore whose only friends are jocks and sluts?"

"well at least i'm popular and not friends with some loser emos"

"dude you can think what you like but no one actually likes you for YOU."

Just before he could reply Olly came through the door, "ready to go?"

"Yeah lets blow this joint" i say walking out the door.