Chapter 6 - My Not So Average Life

Sorry It's been so long guys I've had writers block D:

Any idea's welcome! lol

anyway here is the next part :)

Yaz

xxx

P.S. Thank you to all my fans ;  

cutiesam10 

babygurl1234 

myrimystx 

luvergirl3 

franticwaving101 

MZCandygirl 

xXGryffindor7xX 

poisonlover 

little_one

and don't forget to comment and vote :)

The rest of the lesson was uninteresting, as usual, with Mr. Smith rambling on about equations or algebra, not that I was listening. Zane, as I found out during the lesson was the new guys name, sent me a number of confused and questioning looks probably trying to figure out where he had seen me before but I doubt he would find out soon as I would be avoiding him like the plague. The next two lessons were equally booring but fortunatley zane wasn't in any of them but Taylor was. As soon as the bell rung Taylor and I shot out of our seats and raced into the now busy hallway trying to find our friends so I can explain to them all about Zane as they seemed to have the tendency to ask me to repeat it 3 or 4 times, EACH. We soon found them in the lunch queue and startled them as we tackled them from behind.

"What are you guys doing? You nearly made me drop my pizza!!" Exclaimed Harry who is food mad, seriously if he could marry food, he would yet he still keeps his almost perfect body.

"Sorry Sorry Sorry, but riles has something to tell us about the new guy!" Taylor said

"oooo gossip I can't wait..." Charlie squealed in a high pitch voice, completely failing to imitate a girl making all of us burst out laughing. Some people behind us in the queue shot us dirty looks and I just grinned at them.

"So what was it that you wanted to tell us?" Harry asked once we had settled in our usual spot.

"Well.." I said while taking a bit of pizza, suprisingly for cafeteria food it was quite high standard "you know there's a new guy, right?"

"Well duh its all I've been hearing about all morning! 'Oh the new guys soooo dreamy'" Charlie exclaimed while still failing to do a girly voice.

"Ok Charlie we know you want embace your gay side but please...." I laughed at him

"N-o--o that's not what I wa--well umm..." He stuttered, making the whole group set of in another round of hysterics

"Guys. Guys. GUYS!" He shouted making all of us quiet " Can we just get back to the subject at hand here?"

"Oh yeah, so what was it about the 'oh so dreamy new guy' as Charlie called him that you wanted to tell us" Olly asked

"Guys----" Charlie huffed

"ANYWAY...yeah well basically you know the new guy zane?"

"Yeeeesss"

"Well this morning he was in our math class and I thought I faintly recogised him, maybe from our old town? But when he sat down he was looking at me funny like he was trying to remember me and it hit me! Zane is Burn!"

All of them gasped at the same time and stared at me, wide eyes and open mouths.

Taylor was the first to snap out of it, "wait!" she exclaimed, " so your telling me that the totally hot new guy is the guy that your supposed to fight on Tuesday?!" she said disbelieving