Chapter Ten: Happy Birthday Andrew

Andy nervously sat down on the couch as Senna was still helping his parents in the kitchen with food preparations; she’d been in there the four hours they’d already been there. Chance and Val were outside setting up all of the lights on the porch once again and making sure that everything was fine. Andy was in charge of the door and presents. He looked over at the tree to see all of the presents lying around there; sure he got her a present but the one he’d been keeping in his pocket all week was more special.

   Hearing her laugh at something; probably an embarrassing story about him, sent him shivering. He loved her voice and hearing her sing like she did was amazing as well; he’d have to talk to Jon about getting them to tour with Black Veil Brides.

   Well that was the plan anyways because if he lost this bet he had no intention of staying away from her. As corny as it sounded she was his soul mate. Yes, he used to think that about Scout, Juliet, and several other girlfriends but he knew this time. He’s never felt this way with anyone else and doubted that he would ever feel such a way with someone other than Senna.

   A knock on the door sounded and Andy loudly announced that he would go and get it. Getting up he opened it to find a half-frozen Jinxx and Sammi who was snuggled up under his arm. “Hey guys.” He said with a smile.

“Hey Andy.” Sammi said while giving him a hug.

“Hey there man.” Jinxx added with his own hug.

   They both stepped in with their own presents and deposited them by the poor tree slowly drowning in presents.  Andy shut the door and then walked into the front room to sit down on the couch once more; would she like the present? What if she didn’t; what then?

“Andy what’s wrong?” Jinxx asked.

“Huh? Nothing’s wrong.”

“Bullshit. You always bite at your lip ring when you’re worried about something and on top of that you’re spacing worse than Ashley when he sees a blonde hooker with a big chest.”

“Jinxx it’s about Senna.” Sammi put in quietly.

“How did you know that?”

“Andy I’m sorry but you’re easier to read than a book for three year olds. It’s obvious that you care about here and I can see that she’s starting to care about you. How many days do you have left?”

Andy began to count down on his fingers and then stopped, “I believe that I only have a single day left before I lose.”

“Oh… well what are you planning?”

“In truth the song on our newest album is all I have planned besides camping out on the terrace.”

“Aww that’s so romantic!”

“Ew Sammi, you’re being all girly.”

“Shut up Biersack; I am a girl. Tell him Jinxx.”

Jinxx chuckled and kissed his wife, “You’re the most beautiful girl in the world to me.”

“You’re wonderful.” Sammi smiled and kissed him gently.

   Andy watched them with envy; he wanted that. More importantly he wanted that with Senna. He wanted to be the one she went to bed with every night and woke up to every day. He wanted to be there at her worst and share her at her best. God forbid if he ever met Taylor York he would kill the man; or at least make it painful to eat for the next week.

   Just as his fist began to curl he felt something smack into his hair and stick there. Turning around he looked and found no one there. Taking the object out of his hair he realized that it was a grape. Showing the object to Jinxx and Sammi he then popped it into his mouth.  Chewing on it he ran through what he was going to do later on.

   Opening his mouth to ask a question he felt another projectile hit the back of his head. Taking the grape out of his hair he once again popped it into his mouth and began to chew it. Sammi and Jinxx were both looking at him amused as he sat there and continued to pick the grapes out of his hair and eat them.

   The doorbell rang and he got up to shuffle over to the door. Opening it he gave a bro hug to Ashley who looked like he just rolled out of bed; which he probably did. Letting him in he was about to shut the door when CC rolled up. Letting him in as well they both walked over into the living room and once again Andy sat down; Sammi was gone into the kitchen most likely.

   They had started up a pleasant chatter when the grapes began to get thrown into his hair once more. For a bit it was nice but then having to constantly pick them out of his hair was annoying him. “Hey Senna!” He called out.