Chapter Eight: Andy and A New Friend

Usually waking up is a very slow process that is somewhat peaceful. Mostly I take my time and wake up without any stress in my mornings but not today. No, when I woke up I saw an arm across my chest; who? Slowly turning my head I noticed that miraculously Andy had somehow made it into my bed. Holy crap what the hell happened last night?

   I tried to get up but his grip tightened on me to try and keep me in place. Poking him in the face he groaned but just rolled further onto me.  His weight was beginning to crush me and I was beginning to fear that he’d choke me. Frantically poking his face I wasn’t getting anywhere with this; why couldn’t he wake the fuck up?

“Andy… please get up you’re choking me…” I coughed out.

Andy groaned but didn’t move a muscle; he was hung over.

“Andy seriously… please!”

   I began to wave my hands around in hopes that he would get annoyed and get up but no. In fact it was Chance who was walking past must have saw my hands flailing around because he sure ripped Andy off of me in a hurry.

   The poor guy hit the floor and then there was a lot of screaming. I’m sure that it wasn’t good for their heads though. As much as I was grateful for Chance getting Fluffy off of me I knew that he was about to kill him for being there in my room.

   Chance was about to punch Andy when I jumped on his back and wrenched him sideways.  We rolled over the floor and I put him into a tight hold until he stopped seeing red. Poor Andy sat up dumbfounded and obviously in pain. Chance was glaring at Andy with anger as I kept holding onto him.

“Alright everyone we’re going to be calming down. I’m sure that there is an explanation for this.” I started.

“Yes Andy, care to explain why you were in my little sister’s bed?”

“I have no idea… I don’t really remember anything from last night. Do you?”

Chance’s face lost a bit of the anger, “Not really, everything is a blur.”

“Well I can fill in some stuff but I have to ask; if I let you go will you try and kill Andy?”

“No.”

“I’m trusting you. If you’re lying then I’m going to take usage away from you limbs.”

“You can do that?”

“I know where to hit.”

   I gently let Chance go and scooted to sit between the two. Andy was watching Chance warily while scooting closer to me. Taking a deep breath I began to recount last night’s events as much as I could remember them. When I got to the part about Andy puking on my shoes he grimaced and began to apologize excessively.

   Finally I finished the tale and it seemed that everyone was satisfied with my explanation. Of course it still didn’t explain why Andy ended up in my bed but it seemed that Chance had forgotten about it and I wasn’t about to dredge it up.

   “Alright guys I want to get dressed… so get out.” I told them as I got up and cracked my spine into place. They grimaced at the sound my back made then both got up. Chance walked out of the room but Andy hung behind. I looked over at him with an eyebrow raised; did he not hear me?

“Do you need something?”

“I’m… really sorry about… well the bar, the puking on your shoes, and well… this…” He motioned with his hands.

“It’s alright seriously.”

“Well, when you’re done getting dressed come downstairs into the kitchen.”

“Okay?”

   Andy smiled and then walked out of my room; shutting the door behind him. I wondered what I had to go to the kitchen for. Going over to my dresser I pulled out a white v-neck shirt and dark purple skinny jeans. Putting my hair up in a ponytail I did my makeup and then decided that I was presentable enough.

   Grabbing up my jacket and purse I then took my stuff downstairs. Making it into the kitchen I saw breakfast already cooked. Val was sitting in Chance’s lap as they ate breakfast while CC, Ashley, Jake, and Andy were all head down sipping coffee. Jinxx and Sammi were here as well but they were both fine and looked like they were enjoying this.

   Smirking I set my stuff down and purposely scraped the chair against the floor to create a loud noise. Ashley, Andy, CC, Jake, and Chance all groaned. Laughing silently I sat down and then Val smirked before passing me a plate of breakfast items. Eating them Andy was finally up and bouncing around in his seat as he waited for me to finish breakfast.

   As I did Andy yanked me out of my seat and I barely had time to pick up my stuff. He pulled me outside and I nearly slipped on the snow that was all over the ground but Andy kept a tight grip on me. We finally made it to his car and he helped me into the passenger’s seat before getting into the driver’s seat.

   For a bit we were both just rocking out to his radio that was playing Black Veil Brides of course. However once I saw that we were going past most of the places I thought we were going to I began to wonder where we were going.