Chapter 6

Okay guys, This is the thing. If there's a picture of an outfit, it's most likely Savannahs. It will always be hers, actually unless I put something different right here, in bold.

Waking up monday morning is not fun. Nor is getting dressed and showering before school.

Today Is my day to pick up everyone. Car pool day. Yay!

After Showering, puting on some light makeup (I don't go for the clown look), And shoving a couple peices of bacon down my throat, I walk down the drive way and approach my White lamborghini.

After all the girls are picked up, along with Dylan and Andrew today, I make my way to school. Conversation is light.

I leave the car, hug my friends and go to my locker, alone.

This jock, that I only know because of Dylan, Approaches me while I'm walking to class.

"Hey, Savannah." Very random.

"Um hey...." I don't even know his name.

"Oh! Just call me West." He chuckles.

"Okay, well hey West." I say smiling brightly at him.

"I was wondering If you'd let me sit with you Dylan and Andrew during lunch today? I kinda got kicked out of my old group." He ends the sentence with an embarrassed chuckle and a hand on the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah! That's totally fine! If you don't mind me asking, why did you get kicked out of your old group?" I ask with genuine curiosity.

"Oh, No it's fine. I got kicked off the football team from bad grades, so now the jocks won't let me sit with them." He says like it's as normal as breathing.

"What the heck? Are you serious? Oh my god! That's horrible! Why- How- Ugh! That's-" He cuts me off by grabbing my shoulder and shaking me a bit.

"Hey, why do you act so suprised? All the jocks love you." That statment right there had me clutching my stomach from my laughter.

"What? The jocks love me? Oh yes, that makes perfect sense. I mean I get it if you mean Dylan and Andrew, but not all the jocks. They're cruel to anyone not as popular as them, and if you have not noticed, I'm not as popular as them." I say cracking up again as we reach the door to my homeroom.

"Wh- No, Okay you don't know?" He asks.

"Know what?"

"That the jocks and all the populars are Obsessed with you! There's bets going on with who can get you to date them first, or kiss you first, they place bets on you Savannah. The only reason you don't know, which I'm only assuming this, Is because Dylan would kill them all if he saw you hurt. You, my beautiful friend, are the talk of the locker rooms."

And there goes my bacon. No really. I can feel it rising up my throat.

"What the heck. What the Actual heck?"

"Well I'm going to let you get to class, but I'll walk with you to lunch okay? What's your Fourth Period?"

"Art." I reply stiffly, not meaning to sound rude, but this new information is shocking me.

"Okay." He says while walking away.

I grab for his arm. "West? Did you ever make a bet on me with your friends?" I ask gulping nervously.

He smiles warmly at me and says, "Who do you think helped Dylan and Andrew? I have more respect for you than that." His answer made me smile.

"Thanks, see you at lunch!" I say walking into class.

-

West walked me to lunch and we had some light conversation. I can see us becoming friends like Me and Dylan.

Walking into the lunch room, was very awkward because the whole school stopped talking and wached as I led West to our table.

"Why are they staring?" I whisper to him.

"My hotness has captured their eyes, they can't look away!" he says as he pokes my arm.

I roll my eyes while laughing.

The rest of lunch goes by pretty normal, except the occasional glance from a creeper in the cafeteria.

Walking to my car after school with Nickie and Kalie, I'm suddenly pulled to a halt and in between two cars. Slapping the creep as hard as I can on the shoulder, I try to run away.

Which fails.

"It's me, It's me!" Braxton screams just as I'm about to kick his manhood.

"Braxton? What the heck are you doing!?" I screech at him.

"Listen I-" He's cut off my Nickie.

"Vannah? Where did you go?" I roll my eyes at her oblivious behavior.

"I'm fine! I'll be over In a second." I Yell back.

I turn to Braxton. "Okay what?"

"You need to stay away from West. He's Dangerous. He doesn't socialize with girls at this school, that's why everyone was staring during lunch." Well that makes sense. But What? he is not dangerous.

"West is not dangerous. I need to go, bye." I say and walk away towards my car.

"Yes he is! Stay away from him, got it?" He says, his voice getting dangerously low.

"No, I don't 'Got it', I'll hang out with whoever I want to, thank you very much, And he is not dangerous!" with that, I turn on my heel, get in the car, and drive Nickie and Kalie to their houses.