OMG YOU DID WHAT?

yes. I am starting another story. and I'm hoping it's not nearly as sucky as this one was. but who knows?? YALL. YALL WILL KNOW. HOPEFULLY. IF YOU READ IT. SO PLEASE DO.

ITS CALLED PRESS START AND IT IS A BOOK ABOUT UNDERGROUND FIGHTING RINGS AND A BUTTLOAD OF ACTION ANS HOT BOYS.

IF IT SOUNDS LIKE something YOUD LIKE PLS PLS PLS CHECK IT OUT. UPDATE SCHEDULE WILL BE EVERY 3-4 DAYS DEPENDING ON HOW BIG OF AN AUDIENCE I GET. If it's like 2 people then I'll take a while, if the book has a wide audience then they'll come faster.

Indigo Maven; formerly known as Indie, wants a fresh start.

With some seriously ferocious skeletons hiding behind the rip off leather jacket in her closet, she's not sure how to go ahead with this spur-of-the-moment decision. But, she does knows she needs to leave the stuffy town she's lived In her entire life.

Too many memories. Too much pain.

So obviously, she moves across the country to live with her aunt to finish her last two years of college.

Makes sense right?

Indie soon finds herself with a new boy, an even smaller closet, some dumb blondes, and a hankering for some action.(not the kind that involves running to the kitchen for some chocolate, although that kind might apply too.)

With underground fight clubs, some insanely messed up jokes and a workout to beat the fitness gram, Indigo's in for a chocolate ice cream cone of a treat. She just has to press start.