Max...No....

Leila's P.O.V.
I went out searching for Max. I drove EVERYWHERE around town and no trace of him. I keep getting texts from random numbers saying things like, 'Did you find him yet?', 'Time is running out', 'You will see him around green.' I'm starting to shake in fear because Max's body can't take anymore torture and I don't want to find him...d-dead...

Around 3pm, my phone rang and I picked it up, "Hello...?" Then I heard the voice that I was fearing....Max in fear. "L-Leila...? H-Help m-me...! I-I d-don't know w-where I am..." I started to drive to the park, "Explain to me what is around you." He started crying, "Trees...g-grass...I-I can hear cars...I-I'm so scared..." I parked my car and started running into the park, "Max...do you hear my voice?" I yelled his name and he cried more, "Y-Yes...NO DON'T TOUCH ME! LEILA HELP ME!" I started to Sprint down the main trail and saw jocks walking off the trail. "WHERE IS HE?!" They started to run and I went in the opposite direction. I knew they wouldn't bring me to Max and I saw Max shaking in the grip of Derrick.

"Well. Well. Well. Look what we have here. Miss Leila coming to save this pathetic thing she calls a boyfriend." Max was shaking uncontrollably and it broke my heart, "What did you do to him! He can't stop shaking!" Derrick smirked and stroke the side of Max's face with a gun, "Oh what we did was recorded and save for our amusement. He wants more of it don't you?" Max shook his head and cried harder. He was bruised, scratched and half naked. "Derrick, let him go! He has been through enough! Why can't you just leave us alone!"

He pushed Max towards me and as he landed on the ground, the gun was pointed at me. "What are you going to do now?" He smiles and picks him up, "Thank you for this." Max started crying more and as Derrick walked away. "Max...no...!" I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hard surface. "Oh Leila. You're coming with me." It was Jason...

"NO JASON! LET ME GO!" I struggled in his grip and he picked me up making sure I couldn't go anywhere. "Oh I will let you go. After you talk to someone." I looked back at him, "Who...?" He smirks, "Andy." My eyes widened and I struggled more, "No! He should be in jail." He chuckles, "Well missy, we busted him out so now he will get his revenge." He threw me into his truck and drove me to an unfamiliar looking house. I have never been to this part of town...

I could hear Andy's voice...my body was frozen in fear. "Let's go sweetheart." He pushed me into the house and there was Max...He was blindfolded and tied to a chair. "Hello Leila. Miss me?" Andy walked into the room smirking and I gripped my fists. "Why would I miss you? You have ruined our lives! Let him go!" Andy went over to Max and slapped him hard across the face. He then pulled out a knife and held it to his throat. "I have something to show you Leila."

A screen turned on and a video started to play. Max was on his stomach while someone was behind him. He looked up at the camera with tears in his eyes and he winced as his body moved. "What is this?!" Andy smirks, "Just a little fun that he had with us." The next scene showed Max on his back...and well...you get the picture. He seemed to being enjoying it....

My heart broke as I watched this and Max was looking down at the ground. He knew exactly what is going on and Andy just laughed. "See? He is a faggot who never loved you! He rather be with a guy!" Max started to cry and couldn't look at me...

"M-Max...is that what you w-want...?" I tried not to get upset but it wasn't working and he didn't respond. "Max...a-answer me." Andy forced his chin up and his face was beat red from crying. "T-they forced me...I-I didn't know that t-they would d-do that..." Andy looked straight into my eyes, "But the video says differently. You loved having private time with the boys. I heard you from the other room asking for more."

At this point I was lost with him...I didn't know what to do and all I could do was mutter those 4 words..."Are we...breaking up?" Max head shot right towards me and panic overtook him. "Leila no! Please I can't loose you!" Andy shoved him so he fell on the ground and he was still tied to the chair. "You don't even seem interested in me anymore..." Max started to cry and when Jason went to comfort him...he stopped.

"I'm leaving...let me go Andy..." Max looked to Andy and let him go. He gathered. His clothes and left..."Goodbye Leila...sorry to disappoint you....like always..." He left with tears running down his face and when I went to go run after him...Andy caught me.

"He's gone Leila..."