She Likes Me?

Max's P.O.V.
Im the typical shy emo who everyone beat up and tormented for being the way I am. Ironic isn't it? Anyways, I was sitting in my last period class which was trigonometry with Miss Sunny. She was the most amazing teacher ever!

Miss Sunny handed out the homework and let us have 15 minutes to start the homework. I sat in the back and when the paper was handed to me. There was writing like, 'No one likes you, Kill yourself! Youre a faggot!'.

I sighed because everyday they do this. I erased the writing and started my homework. When I was almost done, I felt someone tap my shoudler and it was Leila, the most popular girl in school, why would she talk to me for all people?

She smiled and handed me a note, 'Dont listen to those jocks. I think youre a sweet and cute boy. You're so adorable.' I blushed and looked at her. She bit her lip and continued to do her work.

I was shocked that she would talk to me or even think that she likes me. I finished my work and sat back with a minute to spare. I packed up my stuff and the bell rang. I sighed and got up...well I have to go to work....

I walked quickly to my work and I took the back way through the woods at school. I got to my work...which was The Bunny Club. Yes I am a stripper...

Judge me. I don't care at this point because my parents shunned me and made me live by myself in an apartment. Anyways, I changed into a loose tank top, black boy shorts and a pair of leather shorts. I spiked my hair and did my makeup.

I went out to the stage and the announcer introduced me, "And now here is the Shy Fox! Dont be fooled by his cute looks, he is a vicious one." He then played my track which was Pain by Three Days Grace.

I gripped the pole and danced around it then spun on it. I climbed it and slowly spun down to have my back reach the floor. I raised my body up and rolled onto my knees. I raised my head and flipped back onto the pole then spun faster on it.

When the song ended, I panted and looked at the crowd...oh shit! Leila is sitting in the front row! I walked off the stage and she grabbed my arm...

Shit....she knows where I work....I wonder if she will still like me....I hope...