Back to Who He was...but Much Worse

*Warning Sexual Violence*

Leila's P.O.V.
Max has not been the same after the attack...he cut his hair, bruises were still on his face, and he has barely been eating. I had to hide everything sharp because he is having suicidal thoughts...he worries me. I have him sleep in my bed so I know he is safe when he is sleeping.

I switch our classes so they are online and I can keep an eye on him. He also has barely said a word...but I show him that I'm not giving up on him. He wakes up constantly during the night and I'm there to comfort him through his night terrors.

Max woke up and he was cranky. I was up making him breakfast when he came in the kitchen then hugged me from behind, "Hey Max, how did you sleep?" I felt him shrug and I turned to face him. He looked up and his eyes were still bruised but they weren't swollen which is good. I kissed his head and he kissed me.

"Want something to eat?" He nods and sat down at the table. I placed a plate with eggs, pancakes and some fruit down infront of him. He was hesitant to eat but he did small bites so he didn't hurt his stomach. I had the same thing and I ate most of it. Max reached over to grab my hand and he held it.

Max's P.O.V.
Leila is such a sweetheart to me. She is taking care of me and she is pouring her heart out to show how much she cares. After breakfast, I took the dishes and washed them. Leila watched me and smiled, "Thank you Max. You didn't have to do the dishes." I shrugged.

I dried the dishes and carefully put them away. She hugged me and kissed my cheek, "You're so sweet Max." I smile and looked at her. She looked so tired from staying up to keep watch of me, "S-Sleep Leila...y-you look tired...I-I'll be ok." She yawned and I walked her to her room. She laid down and I covered her up with a blanket.

I gently kissed her head and she smiles, "I love you Max." I blush softly, "I-I l-love you t-too Leila." She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. The bruises on my face are still dark purple but the swelling in my eyes have gone down. I don't get how someone like Leila could love me.

I sigh and went out to the back porch. I sat down on the step and a car pulled up to the house. I ran inside then went to Leila, "L-Leila....!" I shook her a bit and she yawned waking up a bit, "Hmmm what's wrong Max?" There was knocking at the door, "Leila! Open up! I want to talk to you!" Oh no.. Its Andy. Leila got up and she was beyond mad.

She had me stay inside the bedroom and to hide under the bed.

Leila's P.O.V.
Andy seriously needs to leave me and Max alone. He is irritating me and I'm getting pissed. "We have a restraining order on you Andy! Go away!" I called the cops and he busted the door down. "Where the fuck is Max?!" I growled and kicked him hard in the groin.

"You bitch!" He growls and pushed me to the side, "Oh Max!" He pushed me down and tied me down on the couch then taped my mouth shut. "Max! I'm not done playing with you!"

Max's P.O.V.
"Max! I'm not done playing with you!" His taunts echoed through the hallway, "Come out wherever you are!" He growls and opens the bedroom door. He chuckles, "Oh Max I know you're hiding in here. Come out pretty boy." I covered my mouth and tried not to cry.

He grabbed my ankle and dragged me out. I screamed and struggled to get out of his grip, "Let me go! I hate you!" Andy threw me onto the bed and tied my hands to the bed frame, "I will show you how to be a real man." I struggled more fighting to get out of this, "Will you quit it?!"

Andy gripped my throat and ripped off my shirt then my pants. "You deserve this. I know you're a fag and dating Leila was a cover up." He gagged me and undid his zipper. "This will hurt a lot." He thrusted into my entrance and I screamed in pain but the gag muffled it. "Look at you screaming like a damn slut. How does my dick feel fag?"

He kept thrusting and dug his nails into my hips. He wouldn't stop but the door was slammed open, "ANDY YOU'RE UNDER ARREST. MOVE AWAY FROM MAX NOW." He smirked and put a gun to my head and harshly pulled out of me. "You shoot me. I shoot him." I felt liquid run down my legs and the presence of police made me shake. "Andy let him go. It doesnt have to end like this."

He smirked, "But you're wrong officer. He will die no matter what. He deserves it. He is a faggot." The officer didn't loose eye contact with him and he stepped closer, "Don't move another fucking inch." The gun was pressed hard against my temple and my heart was racing. "He needs medical attention Andy. Let him go now or I will have to shoot you."

He just laughed and growled, "Shoot me? Ha youre funny." I took the strength to grab the gun and then the struggle started. "GIVE ME THE GUN FAGGOT!" I growled and ripped it out of his hands, "Now who is the f-faggot." He put his hands up and walked to the officer. He was handcuffed and I was shaking. "Max...put the gun down...you're ok." Leila walked into the room and reached for it, "Y-you don't want a f-faggot....y-you want a man...."

I put the gun to my head and Leila gripped my arm, "I love you for you. You're not a faggot. You're my wonderful boyfriend. Put the gun down." I put it down and hugged her tightly crying. She picked me up and brought me out to the ambulance, "S-stay with me?" She nods, "Absolutely babe."

When we got to the hospital, they rushed me into a room and blood seeped onto the sheets, "Max stay with me ok?" The doctor started to look fuzzy to me and so did Leila. "Max...? Max........!" My vision went black.