Victim

*Warning Violence*

Max's P.O.V.
I was laying in bed gripping the blanket while Leila was yelling at Jason downstairs and then the window opened. It was Andy's best friend Derrick and he was holding some rope smirking at me. "Well well well. Look at defenseless Max. Time to be punished for putting my best friend in jail." He came at me and I tried to get up to escape but he caught me. He dragged me by my ankles and tied my arms and legs together then gagged me hard.

"Stop struggling! It will only get worse for you." The ropes dug into my skin and I kept struggling. He growls and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. My foot hit a glass that was on the nightstand and Leila went quiet. Derrick handed me to another one of Andy's buddies and he brought me to a truck. He threw me into the back seat and hurried to start it. "You're going to get it now fag. You're going to wish you were never born and we mean it this time. You're not going back to Leila, instead she will have to bury you six feet under." I swallowed hard and tears came to my eyes.

I was afraid for my life and as the truck moved, my heart raced faster. The truck stopped and I was picked up then thrown into a room. "Look what the cat dragged in. You shouldn't have put Andy in prison. You will get it now." Derrick grabbed a bat and hit me hard in the stomach with it then kicked me, sending me into the wall. "Look at this pathetic excuse for a man. You will pay!" He picked me up tossing me onto a bed as he climbed ontop of me, "I will finish what Andy started. Oh and by the way, say hello to the camera."

Jason was recording and Derrick forced me to look at the camera. He pulled down my pants and my boxers. "Fags like you deserve to be tortured and abused. There is no use for you on this planet." He whipped my ass with a hard leather whip and I couldn't bare the pain. I started to struggle under his grasp whimpering to get away from these heathens.

After Derrick whipped, beat and tortured me for hours; he took out the gag as I was too weak to even speak. "Look who is the bitch now." He pushed me down on the bed and slammed the door shut. My body ached and I could feel my heart beat in so many places of my body. I feel like I am dying and I miss my Leila...

~The Next Morning~

I somehow managed to roll over so I could get some sleep...I got worried Derrick would come back during the night. My door opened and there stood Jason. "Hello, Max." My body started to tremble as he came close to me and turned on the camera again. He shoved my face in the pillow and undid his buckle...

~Skipping~

I went numb with pain as Jason finished and I was left there to just sob. "Oh you liked it, don't deny it. You probably want more later, I saw you getting aroused and squirming. You're a mess." His words were taunts that echoed off the wall, "Aren't you going to say anything?" I shook my head and he scoffed, "Pft I figured. You couldn't stand up for yourself even if you tried." I tried my hardest to mutter something, "F-fuck...y-y-you..."

He leaned in close to me, "Excuse me?" I growl softly, "F-Fuck....y-y-you..." He wrapped his hand around my throat, "I would be careful about what you say to me if you know what's good for you." He grabbed a paddle and started to hit my ass hard with it. He shoved a new gag in my mouth and hit me as hard as he could. He chained my legs and arms to the bed post but kept the gag in my mouth. "Derrick will be in later with a special someone."

I know I'm beyond screwed...
Will anyone help me...?