Finale Chapter 20

Please Share This Story❤️

(Easily - Bruno Major)
(I'll tell you when to play song)

Ethan's POV- 1 week until
Coachella weekend

"Y/n , talk to me"

'Leave a message at the beep'

Another voicemail. She's been ignoring me
and not answering my calls. Guilt roams all
over my body.

"Stop"

I jump up and see it's just Grayson. "Stop what" i ask. "Stop feeling bad about it, oh well it happened. She just needs some time"

He does make a point but I miss her....

"I miss her gray..." I sighed. "Stop calling her and do something she's always wanted to do since you guys started dating"

"Wait that's actually a great idea" i say. I begin to plan everything.

Y/n POV

"Till next time. Byeee" i end my new YouTube video. I get up from my set up and grab my camera taking out the SD Card and plugging it in my computer.

'5 hours transporting' I sigh and
spin my chair around.

*knock knock*

"Hey y/n" Emma pokes her head in. "I got you a ice coffee" she walks in. It wasn't weird since she knew where my extra key was.

"Thanks, i needed it" i chuckle at the end. I take a sip and love it already.

"It's so cool that you already know my order" I tell her. She chuckles "Editing?" she asks "nah transporting the video" I say and turn back to my computer.

'10 hours transporting'

"What the fuck? The time went up"

"Just leave it, let's go get some snacks at the store" she suggests. "That sounds great. Then we can binge and watch Netflix" I say excitedly.

I grab my bag and put on some shoes."yes!!!!sleep over!" she screams

I get up from my spin chair. "Let's go" i say and grab my keys off the desk.

"I forgot my phone" she says as we head out the door. "Ok, I'll wait for you in the car. Leave it locked on your way out." I say and walked out.

Emma's POV

Y/n walks out. I grab my phone that was obviously in my pocket. I press his
contact and call him.

"Ethan, we're leaving. The door is unlocked" I say through the phone. "Thank you Emma, I'll soon tell you what's going on" he says and hangs up.

Play song
Ethan's POV

"Yes! This looks cute" James says as we put the finishing touches on the mini fort.

I told him I wanted help but
not the reason.

I told him I wanted help but not the reason

"This is the last of it. Now can you tell me?"James says impatiently. "Chill, she's almost here" gray replies. "But why're we doing this? This is was people do in relations-"

The door unlocks cutting James off. I pull out the secret-bag that had flowers and pizza.

She walks in, she has a messing bun with sweats and my black hoodie.

"Beautiful" I mumble seeing her. She looks confused seeing everyone here.

"Before you say anything, yes I'm telling them" I say. "Everyone! Y/n and I have been dating for months now" I pause. James and Emma looked shocked.

"I'm in love with her"I breathe in. "I never met anyone that has made me feel the way she does" I look into her watery eyes still having a lot of distance between us.

"I love you y/n. I would never cheat on you"

"This whole time when I said 'I was busy' or when I was on my phone to much. I was planing a trip for us." I pause. "When we go to Coachella Fest, we weren't going to come back to LA. We were actually going to travel to Australia then fly to Paris."

I open the pizza box. On the lid it said
'would you travel with me'

"Ethan" she whispers. I quickly put the things on the table and she drops all her stuff on the floor. She runs up to me and I embrace her hug. I felt my shirt wet and see she's crying into my chest.

"No baby...Don't cry" I say. She looks up to me showing her beautiful brown eyes and
see the snowflake.

The snowflake twinkled. The snowflake that made me fall for her instantly.

"I love you" She whispers. I smile and lean down kissing her pink plump lips.

Fireworks...

Y/n's POV

"So... Is that a yes or no" He jokes. "Yes! What the hell, million times yes!" I giggled
and wiped my tears.

I look at James and Emma. James is tearing up Grayson has a 'accomplished' look.

Emma has watery eyes.

"We're sorry we kept it a secret" Ethan says cutting off the silence. He interlace our fingers.

"Do you guys accept it" I whisper
but just enough for them to hear me.

"Of course" James says in excitement and hugs us.

"I been knew and I always got to support my big bro" Grayson brags and hugs us.

Emma didn't move or speak.

"Emma?" Ethan whispers. She snaps out her thoughts. "Sorry, i got lost in my thoughts." She awkwardly chuckles.

"Do you accept it?"I ask

"Yes" she sighed in relief. "Of course!" She smiles widely and joins in the hug.

"THE SECRET IS OUTTT"Ethan yells. Finally being relief. I feel joy run into my heart.

"How long?" Emma asks. "6 or 7 months" Ethan replies. "Wow. So y/n, do you love him"

I smile widely as i think.

"He makes me feel alive"

I look up to Ethan as he wraps his arms around me. I feel as he touching every nerve in my body.

He looks down at me. There it is.... the
fire in his eyes.

That fire that made me fall for him instantly.

A/n
The end.....

Thank you for taking the time to read! You made it to the end!

This is my first official book, please suggest it to your friends

Thank you again❤️

******
October 30 - November 1
1110 words