Chapter 7

Please Share This Story❤️

(Song- Tongue Tied By Grouplove)
(I'll tell you when to play song)

Y/n POV

   "Are you still in love with him" he
asks while looking down at his feet.

  "No" i whisper. I can't love Chad, it's been months . Ethan is amazing and been nothing but kind and accepted me. Well he wouldn't if he knew about my past....

   "Then why does he still affect you, we are together he shouldn't matter anymore. It's making me believe you are" Ethan says angrily.

"Ethan, he left me. I was recklessly in love with him. I had my future planned out with him. Until he screwed my best friend and left without explanation. This is the first time in months that I have seen him." I say loudly.

I gulp seeing his intimating eyes staring at me. The fire in his eyes was big . Bright orange shinning through.

"But he isn't you" i say. His eyes went soft. "He doesn't make me feel like you do." I place my hand on his. "You make me feel like fireworks,the feelings I get when I'm around you is unexplainable"I put my finger on his chin looking deeply into his eyes.

"you make me feel alive"

I say inches away from his. His eyes went glossy, the fire wasn't bursting through it low like looking into a sunset.

I lean in feeling his lips on mine. The warmed made me feel shiver all over my body. I deepen the kiss by sitting on his lap. I feel electricity on my lips causing us to pull away .

   "Wow did you feel that" he asks. I nod knowing he felt it.

He places his lips on mine , he leans over me causing me to lay on my back . I feel myself in peace. I slowly start unbutton my plaid shirt.

   "hey, hey, hey" he quickly separating us. "What's wrong" I ask. He sits up. "You don't need to do this" he says. "I want to, I'm ready" he chuckles at my responds buttoning up my shirt.

"but i can't do that to you. I would feel like I would be taking advantage of you. We both aren't in the right minds right now" he says. He
gets up from my bed and walks
to my drawers.

"You wouldn't be. I'm ready Ethan" I groan falling back on my bed. "Well not tonight. I want our first time together to be special." He
says. He throws me sweat pants and
a baggy shirt.

I pick up the clothes and head to the bathroom. "I'm going to put on shameless" he yells. I put a thumbs up not even looking at him, entering the bathroom .

*few minutes later*

I go out the bathroom looking sick. I have a messy bun , no makeup, my retainer and pimple cream on. "Don't stare to much, you might get turned on" I joke while walking towards the bed.

"How could I not, you look sexy" he jokes. He quickly pulls me to the bed kissing my cheek. I lift my head up feeling his warm lips suck on my neck .

Until I remember. We both left without saying anything . Oh no! Emma and James don't know where we went . They would find out!