Chapter 4

Please Share This Story❤️

(Song- Let it go By James Bay)
(I'll tell you when to play song)

Emma POV

"No James, we need to switch the names" I argued with James. "No it's stays that name Period."James says. I roll my eyes and see Ethan and y/n talking from a far.

"are they close huh?" I question "I don't know, I thought she barely met him the time we came for the pool get-together" James points out

  "she did, we didn't know anything about her before" Gray states."Wait so are they a thing or something" Ian says as a whisper

"No I don't think so" Gray states again" didn't she sleep over yesterday?" Ian asks. We all turn wide eyed and quickly look at Gray for an explanation.

  "What the hell, how you know" Grayson says making our jaws drop."No nothing happened, she fainted yesterday and we didn't want her driving on the road like that" he states again

Im somewhat hurt, I have always like Ethan but I pushed my emotions to the side because he never showed any interest in me.

"Yo stop staring" E jokelying yells
to us. "Let's go eat at a diner?" Gray yells back

Ethan scoffs. He whisper something into y/n ear . She laughs and turns to walk towards us.

"Yeah seems cool" Ethan says to Gray. He playfully takes Grays keys out of his hands

Y/n POV- At the Diner

   The diner was so much fun. It reminds me how it was with my family back at home. All cozy and friendly laughs.Well some friendly laughs. Emma looks sad and quiet.

    " i need to use the restroom" Emma says quietly and gets up from her seat."Same here"I say smiling to her. She doesn't smile back.

   "Hey you ok" i ask as she gets out the bathroom stall."Im fine, it's none of your business anyways" She snaps at me

   "Im trying to be friendly with you, what's your problem?" I ask and frown my eyebrows.

  "You wanna know my problem, my problem is you" she pauses"since you came in the picture everything has change"

  "What has change huh? I have done nothing but try to be your friend" I say raising my voice.

  "Ethan has" she shouts " I used to have all this attention. Him and I used to have side conversations, always sit next to each other and he would never leave me out." She says out of breathe. I never want anyone to feel like that, I feel guilty.

  "Im so sorry Emma, i didn't know that. What can I do to fix it." I say toning my voice down. A smirk is forming on Emma face. She walks towards me inches away from my face.

   "Leave" Emma says. She looks
in the mirror one last time before walking out.I lean on the sink, feeling all those awful memories flash before my eyes.

Play song
FlashBack- Y/n POV

   "Hey guys, i brought pizza . So we won't get hungry when we got to Mexico" i say in excitement . Im going to spring break with some of my closest friend Chloe, Sarah, Kimberly, Katy and Chad my boyfriend .