Chapter 18

Please Share This Story❤️

(Song- Learn Ya by 6LACK)
(I'll tell you when to play song)

Y/n POV- 4 Weeks
Before Coachella Fest

He walked out as if nothing , leaving me standing there wondering.

I have so many questions, I trust him but it's just to suspicious. First he is very secretive with his phone, he goes out random times, then whenever I ask he tries to brush it off.

He can't be cheating right?

I walk out his room. I head to the living room and see my phone on the table . "Eh. Eh. Eh" I hear Emma behind me "who ever grabs there phone, gets to pay" she laughs and plops down on the couch.

"Fine, then how am I supposed to get home?"i ask her sassy. "Ask gray or Ethan" she replies in a 'duh' tone. "what about my phone?"

"Chill, just leave it here" she says not caring much. I shrug my shoulders and walk in Grayson Room.

I see him laying on Grayson's bed, once
again on his phone.

"Grayson, can you please take me home" I ask as he's playing Fortnite with James. "Hold up" he replies not even paying attention.

"I'll take you home" Ian says behind me. I smile and he gets off the bed. "I got this" Ethan says quickly getting up. "but i offer-"

"I said I'll take her home" Ethan cut him off. Ian rolls his eyes and sits back down.

"Lets go" Ethan demands and walks out Grays room before I got a say in anything.

We get to the car. I get in the passenger side as he gets in the driver side.

I felt the car with so much tension. I wanted
to say my thoughts but I couldn't find
the right words.

Play Song
*Few Minutes*

"Y/n" he says cutting the silence "talk to me baby" he places his hand on my thigh .

I move my leg, making him remove
his hand. I stay quiet and look out the window.

*Few More Minutes*

I see my apartment building in the distance. I grab my bag and put on my lap ready to hop out the car.

Before I could even grab the door , I felt a warm hand on my wrist.

"Y/n, did I do something wrong?" he asks in a soft tone. I felt my eyes watery and my mind going 100 miles .

"Ar-.... ar-... are you cheating on me" I stuttered through my sentence .

"W-h-at" he says in disbelief

"I said... are you cheating on me" my voice cracks

"No, y/n. How could even think that" he lets go of my wrist

"You're doing things that are making me believe that Ethan"

"You are accusing me of cheating. After your past and the shit we been through you think.I could do that" his voice crack at the end

"Then why are you suspicious with your phone?why do you leave till very night?why whenever I ask about something you brush it off or get mad?"

"I- I can't answer that" he says and looks down to the steering wheel . I scoff "answer those questions"

"Y/n, I said I can't answer that" he says angrily "look you are doing it again" I raise my voice "you get angry whenever I fucken ask about something" I swing the car door open

"No y/n wait-" he holds the door "I- just- can't say it now" he stutters.

I scoff and shut the car door hard. I walk inside my apartment building . I reach my apartment door and swing it open.

I go upstairs feeling so much
pressure on my chest.

"This boy has me wrapped around his finger"

Ethan's POV

I felt so much anger. I go into the house ignoring everyone and heading straight to my room.

If only I can tell her, that we're going on a trip soon. I been planing this for weeks from none stop meetings with my manager . I been on my phone none stop making meetings and deciding the perfect dates to go .

I love her, I never thought I would be able to love someone so much. I would risk anything for her. She stresses me out but I wouldn't switch her for the world.

"She has wrapped around her finger"

Grayson's POV- 3 Weeks Before
Coachella Fest

I guess y/n and Ethan are fighting again. You can feel the tension between them.

Whenever they're happy , you can feel the energy that radiates off them together. The way she looks at him and he looks at her...

They're meant for each other.

But now....they look at each other
with a hurt eyes.

"Grayson! It's green" Emma points out. The car behind me beeps. "Wow good job gray" y/n says sarcastically.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault" I say laughing. "Yeah she tends to blame things" Ethan says lowly.

"It's not blaming when not proven
otherwise" she says lowly.

I try to laugh trying to make it seem like a joke. They're making it obvious, James and Emma will get suspicious.

A/n
Please vote and comment❤️

edited
************
October 20-21
956words
November 26 -Edited
869 words