Chapter 15

Please Share This Story❤️
(Sunset Lover - Petit Biscuit)

Play song
Y/n POV - Later That Day

Emma signals if I like the shirt. "No emma, let's choose different Coachella outfits"

"Ok-ok. Let's just go to a different store" she suggests. I nod walking out the store.

   "So y/n" she says with a smirk "are you talking to anyone"

   "Not currently" I giggle.

*Arriving At Vintage Thrift Store*

"So how's everything with Matt" I say looking over at the rack of clothing.

"Good, i really like him. He's sweet but still funny. I hope you can meet him soon"

"I'm so happy for you Em" she smiles widely and gives me a hug. Wow it still surprises me how close we gotten.

*Few Minutes Later*

"Here bitch" I say giving Emma a pile of clothes for her to try on. "Y/n what about you?"she asks seeing i don't have anything.

"I couldn't find anything" I say shrugging my shoulders. "Hold this" she gives me the pile of clothing walking towards the rack.

"Emma" i groan. She comes back with some outfits. "Shh- just try them on"

She gets her outfits off of me. "But Em-" I groan. "But nothing, just try them on" she demands causing me to laugh.

"Ok what about this one" she says posing. "Nope" I say to her outfit choice. "This" she says posing again. "Nooppeee"

  "Ok, y/n what about this one"

(Emma's Coachella Outfit)

I feel speechless, she looks beautiful and it goes with her. "YESSS" I say clapping. "STUNNING" I exaggerated

"Yay" she laughs. "I really liked this one too" I laugh and get try to sneak away.

  "Eh..eh ..eh" she stops me from getting out "it's your turn bitch" she pushes the clothes on to me , causing us to laugh .

*few minutes later*

"Nopeee" she exaggerates the O "wtf, you chose this" I laugh, she covers her eyes "my mistake, now try on the second one"