Chapter 10

Please Share This Story❤️

⚠️*Smut Warning *⚠️
(If you would not like to read smut, I put a start to finish)

(I will tell you when to play the song)

Y/n POV

"What" he whispers in disbelief.

"I said I have fallen in love with you Ethan"i say as I look down "it's ok if you don't feel the same but....I just...needed to tell you" I feel a tear glide against my cheek.

   "Y/n" he pauses and runs his fingers through his hair " I just don't know what to say" he whispers. My heart stings knowing he didn't feel the same...

"I know I put you through some shit. I'm deeply sorry because the last thing you need is drama but ethan.....i never cheated on you" I breathe in "Chad threatened me if I didn't let him stay over . He would've exposed my past and-" I gulp feeling my air get thicker the more I breathe. "and- I'm terrified of losing you"

He sits down on the couch without saying a word . He runs his finger through his hair. I sit across from him not looking away. A tear falls out his eye and he clenches his jaw.

"Ethan" I whisper. He sharply turns to me. "I'm going to tell you about my past."I pause breathing in "I'm going to be completely honest because that's what you deserve"

"After everything, you will have choice to keep me in your life or never to see me again"

The fire in his eyes are lit as looking into a lightbulb with a glossy cover.

"Before I made videos, my parents got into deep heavy drugs and soon became drug dealers when I was only 14. The whole neighborhood knew and was terrified of us. I lost all my friends and my parents took me out of school. We constantly would have break ins but one times..." I breathe in " I almost gotten kidnapped and it scared my parents and reality finally hit them." I breathe out.

"They soon after went to rehab to change there ways. I went back to school severely depressed and some kids used me to get drugs and soon enough I did them."

"I was 16, severely depressed and hanging with the wrong people. Soon enough I met Chad" I say. He shuts his eyes and clenches his jaw by just hearing his name. "He helped me out that mental state and the kids I used to hang out with stopped talking to me." I continue. "He helped me get back on track with school and old friends"

"Chloe stopped being my friend because of the whole situation and I pushed everyone away. Chad was best friends with her and helped me get her back."

"After a year getting my life back together I found out about Chad and Chloe on a trip we went to. It was in Mexico we went last year in Spring Break and they were hooking up while I was there. They lied to me, the two people I trusted with everything lied to me.They kicked me out when I found out, no explanation or excuse. My brother who lives in California picked me up at the boarder."

"I was furious and not only to Chad but also Chloe. So I wanted revenge. I sent some thugs to break into her house when she was home alone. They pinned her down on the ground and she was crying for help. I was heartbroken so I wanted to see her cry. When she saw me go into the room, her face went blank. I kneed down to her and made a small scar onto her neck . I told her to leave and never come back or else she would be dead. Since then I never heard anything about her" I said. He sighs not even looking at me.