Chapter 8 - Like or love.. What is the difference?

***

Niall's P.O.V.

Sophie knew it. Eventual! Since now, they would stay here with me. With us. Forever. I couldn't believe it, yet. But I tried to. While we went to Nando's, we were all taking with everyone. Out of Zayn and Li. They walked a few meters behind us. I didn't know, what they were talking about. I just thought that Zayn liked Linda a lot. I still had my arm around Phies waist. It felt so right. But I didn't know if it was okay. Well, if it was not, she would tell me, wouldn't she? When we arrived Nando's I felt as hungry as I haven't eaten for days. I love the smell in Nandos. "So, what are we going to do the next days?", Phie asked to everybody around. "At first, could we order some food?", "You're greedy Niall.", "I know. So could we ... ?" They all laughed at me. But I was hungry. And I couldn't stop being hungry without any food. So, we ordered some food. "Could we come back to my question?", Phie smiled. "Okay. Um, when does the record label want to hear you again?", "They send me an invitation for it. It's in 2 days.", "Shall I come with you? Or maybe we all together?", I asked carefully. "I wanted to go alone with her.", Linda grinned. "Yes. I think it's the best when I go with her alone. I'm so excited and I would be more excited when you're all with me. You know what I mean?", "Yes, sure! It's okay." I felt so embarrased in that moment, but the topic changed quickly. "Guys, did you know, in 5 days there is a football match in London. I can get tickets from my uncle. Can we go there?", "No! Louis, you know I hate football.", Linda answered fast. "Yes, I know. And that's what makes you cute.", "That what makes you beautiful.", Zayn sang. We all had to laugh. "Maybe you could spend time with Phie?", "No! I want to go to the match, too. I love football.", Phie whined. "I don't like football that much. Maybe, we could spend the day together?", Zayn asked slightly. "I thought, you love football, too?", Harry said cheeky grinning. I knew that he only wanted to spend some time with her. He turned red all over his face. "I don't like it that much, Harry."  He might feel so embrassed. Linda tried to hide his embarrassment. "Okay. Sounds cool! Then you can go to the match and Zayn and me will spend the day alone together.", "Yes. Together. Alone.", Liam said cheeky.

***

Liam's P.O.V.

"Who's last in the pool has to invite all for a drink!", Louis yelled at Harry running towards the pool of Niall, Phie and Li's house. They were so childish, still, but I loved them either way. Linda and Sophie tanned herselves, while all the other guys were already in the pool. I saw, that Niall and Phie understood each other great. And so did Zayn and Li. But there weren't a couple, yet. I emphasised 'not yet'. So, I decided quickly to help them both a bit, but I didn't wanted to go overboard with it. I thought about how could I help them. Finally I decided just to speak with Zayn and Niall. I didn't want to talk about it with the girls, because I wasn't that close with them. But as I made the plan, I already got splashed with water by Harry and Lou. "Ey. Liam! Come in, now!", "Coming!", I yelled back. I took my shirt off fast and jumped in the water, splashing the girls. "Liam!", "Sorry, Ladies!", I winked. Niall and Zayn, both of them, gave me a warning glance. They were jealous, but didn't have to be. I would never dare it to flirt with a girl, one of the other boys really liked. "What were you thinking about?", Louis asked curious. "Just about Phie & Niall and Li & Zayn as a couple.", "Great imagine! How do you think we could help them?", Harry wanted to know. "Yes. That was my idea.", "Guys, what are you talking about?", Niall swam towards us. "Just about you and Phie and Linda and Zayn.", "What's with me?", Zayn yelled and came also towards us. "Stop that shit, guys!", "What's up?", "They make plans about us and the ladies. Me and Phie are just friends!", "Niall. You can't tell me, that you just like her as a friend. The way you look at her.. It's conspicuous.", "Yes! But.. No. But. Please let us be. Really. I like her and don't want to ruin our friendship. And I don't know if she feel the same." I saw, that Niall really liked her. Also, I didn't want to ruin anything. But Zayn. The relation between Li and him was so obviously. "And Zayn? What's with you and Li?", "There isn't anything you should know!", Zayn yelled pissed and went out of the water. Li and Phie were looking after him.