Ch. 7 "surpise"

The party was almost over and in about an hour the sun was going to set.  Niall and I were still hanging around. 

"Niall, where did you put my cover up?" I ask.

Niall turned around with it in his hands. "you mean this one? Yeah I have it." he laughs handing it to me. I put it on and my flats as well. 

"are you sure you want to go straighhht home?" Niall asked elongating some words.

"not really. Maybe we can go site seeing..." I said giving Niall suggestion.

"sight seeing: perfect." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car. 

"ummm... okay?" I tried to say but it didn't come out as a full thought. 

Niall drove us to this little outlet and parked. He opened my car door before I could and offered his hand. I took it and he smiled down at me. 

"what you looking at Blondie?" I messed with him. 

"put this on." he said while putting a scarf or piece of cloth over my eyes. 

"Niall what are you doing?" I asked him

"you'll see. Just wait." I could tell he was smiling.  

I went along with it and he lead me somewhere… I’m not really sure where.

I could hear the crash of waves and the salty breeze from the sea. I could hear the calls of the seagulls.

The Beach.

As we got closer I started to feel the sand under my feet.

‘Niall, can you please take this blindfold off?’ I pleaded. I couldn’t take anymore of this. I am obsessed with the beach and not being able to see it was killing me inside.

‘a little bit more..’ he said. I could feel him smiling.

‘Niall pleaseeeeee!’ I begged. I was getting agitated will his silly games. I know we are at a beach just let me see it!

‘Okay, now you can look.’ he grinned taking off the blindfold.

The sight was perfect. The sun was setting on the horizon and the sky was filled with color.  It looked like melted crayons across the sky.  A smile spread across my face and I closed my eyes. Trying to remember this sun set for the rest of my life. Taking a mental picture for myself. I finally open my eyes and I take a quick glance at Niall then speed down to the beach taking my shoes and cover up off as I went. I kept running until the waves were splashing into me.

Niall must have gotten my signal and followed me into the water but little did I know he was going to pick me up and drop me in the water… again.

‘that twice in one day you’ve dropped me in the water Horan.’ I yelled.

‘well maybe we could have a first of this’ he smiled cheekily and pulled me out the water.

‘but Niall! I want to stay in the water!’ I complained as he took my hand pulling me up to shore.

‘just one more surprise!’ he said turning around to look at me.

We walked feather down the shore line until I saw a boat.  Why a boat?

‘come on I want to take you somewhere!’ He took my hand again and pulled me into the boat. He took off going God knows where. I forgot about Niall for a second and just enjoyed the ride. I missed the ocean, the crystal blue water, the way it moves so peaceful and calm. I loved how I held so many secrets but made it beautiful. The sea was my second home and I was finally home… not London. Nature, where I wanted to be, where I need to be. I got snapped out my day dream by Niall.