Ch. 11 Never Push

UPLOADED! WOOP WOOP! okay so the song in this chapter is on the side. I love it so much and Damien rice is one of my fav artist so check him out! The song means a lot to me and I thought it went well with this chapter

____________________________________________________________________

“Julia… can I umm talk to you?” Niall asked from the door way.

“okay” I said before getting off of Liam and walking to Niall. I followed him to his room and he motioned for me to sit on his bed which I did. He paced back and forth before sitting in front of me and looked straight at me.

“Tell me everything.” Were his only words and my face dropped.

*~*~*

“About what Niall?” I asked, huffing my body onto the pillows.

“About your dad, about you, about us, about Liam, about everything; why won’t you let me in?” His face was filled with hurt. His usual excited, piercing eyes looked grey and sorrowful. It hurt me to see him this way... about me.

“What about it Niall? Do you really want to know all of my secrets? Do you want to see why I went to America? You want to know why I drank almost every night trying to get rid of the thoughts I had of everything in this God forbidden country?” I voice went soft. I hadn’t told anyone about my drinking problem.

“Tell me. I can see it in your eyes every time you smile. You look hurt and it kills me. You know the moment I walked throw that door to your dad’s office and I saw you standing there next to Paul my heart jumped. It thought you were beautiful… “ he let out a shaky breath and looked at the covers “then I saw you running to Liam and I thought any chance I had with you was gone…”

“So tell me Ms. Cowell, tell me everything.” He looked up at me, his eyes hurt to look at, his face was pale but his cheeks were pink, I could see it.

“Well where do I start… hmmm” I said in a rude tone, tapping my finger to my chin. “oh” I said and sat up more.

“Well for starters my dad broke my dreams. You see I wanted to do exactly what you were doing right now. I wanted to travel the world and sing to people but NO. I couldn’t do that. I was forced to model for another year until my contract was up and I got up and left.  Do you think I wanted to leave? Because if you say yes then you’re wrong. London was my home. I loved it, but I was 18 so I could do whatever the hell I wanted to. So I left, I went to America. I could get a home there, a job, anything I needed could be found there. I got another modeling job but while I was there I did things I never did in London… I partied. I was three years under the drinking age but no one cared… I ended up having random hook ups with Hollywood boys… well they weren’t really boys… they were six years older than me. But I didn’t care because when I was with them life was a rush, I could be whoever I wanted to be.” I said recalling everything.

“is that why the random guy over vacation was undressing you with his eyes?” he asked, a glint heartbrokenness noticeable.