ch. 12 "the BIG news" part 2

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT HERE YOU GO.

And to all the people who guessed about her singing you were close but yet so far away! But here you go guys... enjoy!!!

*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

RECAP

“Julia darling, I have something to tell you.” Were the first words out her mouth.

“Yes?” I questioned.

“Please sit down for this.” Dad commanded and I took a seat in a leather plush chair in a corner.

“Dad what’s going on? Is everyone alright? Did anyone die?” I panicked.

“No, no one’s hurt or dead…” my father reassured me.

“Then what am I doing here?” I questioned. Why were both my parents sitting before me with looks of almost regret.

*~*~*~*~*~*

“Honey, ever since you were a young girl you could always sing.” She said with a smile on her face like she was thinking back to the years back where we were a family.

“Yeah… I know. I was there.” I scoffed.

She continued as if I didn’t say a word “we always loved your performances for us and as you can see you’re with the boys…” My father butted in.

“Look Julia what your mother is trying to say is… you’re a special young lady, you’re not the usual human being.” He said out in bits and pieces.

A long silence fell over us. I could feel the tension. My thoughts were wondering to all my worries. What if I have some health issue or I’m being forced to go back to London with my father? What is they’re making me leave the boys? No, they’re my family now. I soon toned back in when my father cleared his throat.

 “Jules, we want you to go into modeling again and after you finish a two year contract with Ford we’ll let you sign with my company for a record deal.” Dad layed out to me.

“You want me to go back to modeling?” I questioned.

“yes, but we’ll let you sing after the two year contract.” My mother butted in.

They want me to model again? I can’t do it. I’m happier now than I was while I was modeling.

“you’re trying to con be into another contract because you know I would do anything to sing?” I asked. I could feel my emotions bubbling up.

“No honey, we just want you to get back into the world you know?” dad tried with me.

“no” I stated. “I don’t like modeling. Not now, not ever. Can’t you see I’m happy with what I’m doing? Dad, those boys are my family now. They’re there for me more way than you two as my parents ever were.” I stood up and backed away from them.  I’m not their little girl anymore. I’m 19 for God’s sack.

“Julia, you need to model again. It was your life and still is.” My mother pleaded.

“Was.” Was all I said, and like that I left the office room and left. I’m getting con into modeling. I’m not doing this. I'm not leaving the boys for my old life.

_____________________________________

 i didnt know what to do with the book so this had to happen so i could spark a new beginning aka new ending! but i promise you it wont suck! i have plans for love in Julia's life!

OH AND WHILE I WAS GONE I MET FAMOUS PEOPLE!

I'VE MET MARIANAS TRENCH AND GHOST TOWN!

I went to Marianas Trench's tour (ghost town was an opening act but i still fucking love them!)

Well, i was front row for BOTH concerts! AND i caught Josh's water bottle from stage and omg just bless everything it was one of the best nights of my life!

(sorry to anyone who doesnt know marianas trench or ghost town bc they are amazing! go look them up!)

BUT PLEASE DONT HATE ME AND IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!