Ch.2 Ice Cream and Games

Julia’s P.O.V.

I walk thru the doors of one of Dad’s many flats. It was one that was set aside for the boys... and me. I go to one of them bedrooms that I’m familiar with and notice it’s already taken. I groan and walk to another one. Empty, thank god! I pull my bags in and unpack. I put my phone in the dock system and turn on Cher Lloyd want U back. I started to sing along with it while dance and putting away my clothes.

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

And now you're doing them with her

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

You got me, got me like this: Ugh!

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

And everywhere we went, come on!

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

You got me, got me like this: Ugh!

I loved how you could hear her accent come thru when she sung. I don’t know her very well because I wasn’t in Britain when she tried out for X Factor.

I hear a knock at my door.

‘come in’ I yell over the music.

I hear the door open and I run over to my iphone to turn off the music. I whip around.

‘yeah’ I asked. Liam was standing in the door frame

‘oh um.. the lads and I were wondering if you would fancy going to out with us all… so we could get to know each other a little better?” he said, a little scared for my answer.

‘Yeah sure, where too?’ I asked.

‘oh just like maybe going to an ice-cream shop or some sort.’ He said a little less tense.

‘okay… I’ll be ready soon.’ I remarked and finished unpack. The weather was nice out. I pick out a white button down top with skinny jeans. I put on a pair of TOMS that have peacock feather drawn on them. I put in some make up and grabbed my tan bag. (A/N: picture of her outfit on side)

I check myself in the mirror one more time then walk out my room to see all the boys waiting in the living room.

‘Come on ladies. Lets go!’ I said walking towards the front door.

‘you never changed.’ Liam laughs heading for the door. Soon all the boys follow him.

‘Awe thanks love!’ I said in a posh British accent.

‘just come on. I’m hungry.’ … I think Niall said. … I don’t even know their names still.

‘Niall your always hungry.’ The one with the tattoos. I’m pretty sure that’s Zayn…

I NEED NAME TAGS FOR YOU BOYS!

I walk out the door to dad’s garage. I hope in the driver’s seat of a black Land Rover.

‘I CALL SHOT GUN!’ the Irish one screamed. That was cute. He ran to the car and jumped in the passenger seat. He closed the door and locked it. He turned to me and gave me a cheeky grin. I could see his braces they suited him well.

The rest of the group pilled in.  God, could they smell any stronger? Yes women like a nice smelling man but not that damn strong!

‘why is she driving? Aren’t women bad at driving?’ the curly haired one asked. OH NO HE DIDN’T!

I turn in my seat to look at him.

‘excuses me?’ I asked a little pissed off.

‘why are driving? I reallllyyyyyyy wanted to drive!’ he whined