ch. This is One Direction

Let me just get this out of the way. THIS BOOK HAS BAD WORDS! If you don’t like them well exit now.  This is about an 18 year old girl. Of course there will be bad language. With that said, enjoy the book…

________________________________________________________

Back in America…

I had just got back from the club. I was ready to go home and crash.  I had found a house in New York when I travel to America in 2010. I ended up spending the whole year here.  I loved New York and spending that year here made me want to pick this as the place I wanted to live when I left England.

*VROOMMM-VVROOM-VVVRRRRROOOOMMMM*

My phone was vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and answered it without even looking at the caller ID.

‘Hello?’ I said in a bit of a question

‘Julia, darling its dad; How are you?’ that familiar voice came thru the phone. What the hell does he want?

‘Cut the bullshit! What do you want?’ I yelled

‘Well, I was wondering if you could do your old man a favor. You see I need you to come back to the UK.’ He said in a stern voice

‘You see “daddy” I don’t work for you anymore and-‘ I started sacristy but was cut off by him

‘Julia Ann Cowell! You are coming to the UK. Your flight leaves tomorrow and if you don’t get in it I will get very upset.’ He said. I could feel him staring at me with those dark eyes

‘Well then let me go. I have to pack’ and with that I hung up throwing my phone in the back seat.  I was in the driveway to my house.  I pulled myself out and up the stairs.

I took a shower getting rid of the smell of alcohol and cigarettes off my body.

I put on clothes and crawled into bed knowing this would be the last day on my freedom. That piece of shit of a father wants his ‘precious’  daughter back in her cage.

~Next Day~

“I'm better

So much better now

I see the light, touch the light,

We're together now” Came blaring thru my phone.

‘Time to get up Julia, going back to the UK today! Woo Hoo!’ I said to myself in a sarcastic tone.

I got of bed. Put on my clothes, grabbed my bags and got into the car outside waiting for me to take me to the airport.  I wanted to stay in America, I wanted to keep my home, and I want to keep that sea of distance from us. I hated his guts. He told me I couldn’t go out into the world and be a singer. He crushed my dreams… his own daughter’s.

I was boarding the plane not wanting to take every step it took me to get here.

~now getting off the plane~

I was in the UK now. Oh how I fucking hated this place… it reminded me of home too much.  I boarded off and grabbed my bags. I was about to turn around and leave this god forsaken country when I hear someone call out my name.

‘Miss Julia Cowell! Over here.’ A man’s voice rang out

Fuck! I said to myself. I walked up to him trying to be as nice as I could.

‘Yes?’ I asked

‘I’m here on behalf of your father. He asked me to pick you up.’ The man said. He was in his mid-forties and was a little chucky.