Ch. 10 Prt. 2

I KNOW ITS A SHORT UPLOAD BUT ITS ALMOST 12 AND A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON! I UPLOADED LIKE I PROMISED AND I'M WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR NEXT WEEK IN THE MORNING. I WILL TRY AND START POSTING ONCE A WEEK AND START GETING THIS FAN FIC UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. GET ME ON HERE OR TWITTER OR TUMBLR GUYS!

____________________________________________

 I woke up by Niall softly whispering to someone.

“Louis we on the plane now, we should be in London in an hour or two.”

“Harry shut it. I’m not going to fuck Jules that’s so wrong on so many levels”

“no we’re not dating. All we did was hang out at the beach. Nothing big.”

The memory flooded my mind and a smile was tugging at my lips.

I could hear a distant “GET EM’ NIALL”.

“You’re a bunch of cunts you know that?” he laughed. He took a moment of silence but I wasn’t sure why.

“Guys I’ve got to go. I’m tired and Julia is sleeping next to me and I don’t want to wake her up.” He said in a rushed voice.

“bye love you guys” and like that he put his phone away.

Niall went silent for awhile until I left soft lips touch my forehead.

“Sleep tight love” he huskily whispered into my ear and like that I feel back into a deep slumber.

*~*~*~*~*~

“Jules wake up.” I was being pulled from my dreams. “come on babe wake up, you’re home”.  Wait, you’re home? London was as much as my home as the Irish lad sitting next to me. London has to many bad memories for me to ever call it home ever again.

“ughh” I groaned. “I don’t want to go back.”

“I’m sorry but we can’t hide away for forever.” He laughed.

I wish.

“Me too.” Niall exhaled.

Did I say that out loud?

“Excuse me passengers but we will be landing in 30 please buckle up. Thank you for flying with British Airways.”

I buried my head into Niall’s neck, the smell of his cologne surrounding me.

"come on, time to get up"

I turned away from him and huffed in frustration. I flicked him off get more comfortable without his warm body next to mine. I could hear his infamous laugh.

“later love I promise” he chucked again.