BAD BOY/ BAD GIRL/ HUMOUR/ ROMANCE- That's Just the Beginning

# That's Just the Beginning by istolethecookiez

Fiona Harper is an angel in nearly evryone's eyes. But there is more to this good girl; she would rather ditch class than stay up all night to finish a project. She would rather be at a party than in her room studying, but her parents would never approve of that. Unless, of course, they didn't know. When she's given the opportunity (with a super hot guy, may I add), will she take it.

Adrian Easton is the most popular guy in school; the bad boy that girls swoon over and guys want to be friends with, but Fiona pays no mind to him- she thinks he's bad news. When he suddenly finds himself and his family moving into the house directly beside Fiona's; he finds an interest in his... unique new neighbour; an interest that will lead them both to a few traumatic experiences, feisty arguments, perverted joked, childish pranks, funny moments and maybe even a romantic interest.

But That's Just the Beginning...

Hilarious and cute, this novel is  a must read. The pranks are so funny and awesome! I love their group of Friends and the side romances that are created. The point of views change throughout the book, which I thought only made it better. I got so into this book that I read it in one night and went to bed at 4 in the morning. I was trying really hard to muffle my laughter at 4am with everyone else sleeping because there are some really hilarious parts that you couldn't possibly not laugh at. I loved Adrian and Fiona's characters and Fiona's bucket list. The bucket list was so funny but at the same time pure genius. I even saved a copy of it on my phone because there are some on there that I really have to try... (for example "Play Hide N Seek in a store. If you get caught by a store clerk, pull a Velma. 'My glasses, I can't see without them.'). That's Just the Beginning is a must read!