BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bro Code

# The Bro Code by joecool123
Rule number 4: If a girl falls into the following criteria, she is off limits forever until the end of time:
A) Was a bro's ex-girlfriend.
B) Your bro specifically told you he wanted her.
C) Is your bro's sister.

Nick Maguire is the King player of East High. He know better than anyone that when it comes to Eliza O'Connor, his best friend's sister. He can have two of the following: true love, honesty or his best friend's respect.

I love that the two main characters in this story have a past of knowing each other before instead of the usual "she walked through the door and the second his eyes met hers he wanted to know more about her" or whatever. I also really enjoyed the witty comebacks and sass that Nick and Eliza pass between each other, it made the book interesting and the couple so adorable! Nick and Eliza are definitely one of the best/ cutest couples ever and it didn't have to even be achieved with steamy sex scenes, just the way they comforted and conversed with each other made it the best. My only complaint is the ending... I really need an epilogue :'( Ahhhh I was so sad when I got to the end and I kept clicking and clicking hoping an epilogue would magically appear but sadly it didn't. Please please make one!!